SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A little about Fred London?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

A little about Fred London?

I came across this brother in the videos in a recent conference. Does anyone have personal experience with him or know about how God has used him?

EDIT: He shared in this conference https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=54884&forum=34

EDIT 2: Changed title to reflect thread's content, formerly "Who is Fred London?"

2015/7/18 2:38Profile
Jeremy221

Re: From Fred London

Since this was posted, I got connected directly with Fred and he kindly shared some of his background.

Quote:
Both my wife and I are Jewish believers in Jesus and have been since 1971. She was raised in an Orthodox home, her mother being a Holocaust survivor, while I was raised in a nominal-Reformed Jewish home, and as typical, pretty much turned my back on just about everything Jewish after making Bar Mitzvah at age 13. I am often heard to say, "My testimony begins after I got saved." We currently reside in East Tennessee.

For now, let's just say, "I've been around the block," so to speak," have been with virtually every expression of Evangelical Christianity, and can say that Church History, especially, Early Church History, has had no small influence upon my understanding of God's original purpose and design for the Church and how and why we have wandered from "the faith once for all delivered unto the saints," and the need to be restored to that character and purpose.

I am a very transparent guy and will address any question about my background or thinking, also, upon request. My wife and I were very much involved with the Messianic Jewish Movement for many years, approximately half of our believing lives. To our surprise, In recent years, the Lord has steadily moved us of the formal movement and into, what I refer to as, "The Gentile Hinterland." As a result, the Lord has enabled us to be able to "see the forest for the trees" and have gained many new and revised perspectives on many things.

Over the years, I have done much writing, have had occasional opportunities to teach in small venues, work with small groups and home fellowships, and relatively humble conferences. I am one of the very few Jewish believers that I know who are Post-Trib and believe that their is another Holocaust of even greater magnitude than that of WWII on the horizon to bring Israel (the Jews) to the place of true Godly repentance for the fulfillment of God's eternal covenant with Israel, but, that "judgment must first begin with the household of God." And, the church must come to recognize this and prepare, accordingly.

I believe that all the gifts and ministries are for today just as they were 2,000 years, but have been greatly misused and abused, with much error being propagated, especially, within the charismatic circles.

I was really blessed by his sharing and insights regarding Timothy and norms surrounding becoming a rabbi in the time of Christ. He has had a long relationship with Reggie Kelly and Art Katz who have blessed and edified many here.

Thank you Greg for helping Fred get in touch with me.

2015/7/20 8:37Profile
Jeremy221

Re: A little about Fred London?

From Chuck Bean,

Quote:
It is my pleasure to recommend the person, the character and the teaching of Fred London, in that order. My wife knows his wife and if there was any "not the same man at home as he is in his teaching" I would know about it. I have known him for at least 5 years, but the relationship has grown more in the last year as both of us opened up more and reached out for help and counsel. I think it is from the Lord that Fred is a man who carries the burden of the Lord for the body of believers (the church) and the groups that will be able to "hear" what the Lord is saying, and the leaders who will be truly open to what the Lord is saying are more rare than diamonds and I would compliment on being one of those rare diamonds.
If you need me to say or add more, let me know. The message, the burden, that Fred carries needs to be birthed in more places, and this "miracle" that has put him in touch with you is I guarantee it, "for such a time as this."

How Chuck met Fred,

Quote:
I met Fred at the [Holy Convocation] conferences and have watched the Lord do a deepening work in him over the years

Another brother who shared about Fred London,

Quote:
My name is Cesar Pastas, I am a pastor of small congregation in Bogotá, Colombia, South America, by request of my brother Fred London I am sending this message to you wich I do with joy in my Spirit.

It is a privilege to me to have the friendship of brohter Fred London to whom I personally knew about three years ago in USA during a conference with another brothers in Christ in Pennsylvania. Brother Fred is a humble man of God, this a true seal of God upon him and genuine signal of a man who has had dealings with God and have personal history with God. His Word and His message are the expresión of his own life.

I recognize in brother Fred great wisdom of God, he is with all certain a true workman approved that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividind the Word of Truth. He is man of depths in the Word of God but not from theological knowledege but by the revelation of the Spirit of God.

Cesar shared further,

Quote:
I met Fred at September of 2011 but he was not speaker just only special invited but we established an eternal relationship with him thorugh personal fellowship with him during this time. During this I could know by the Espirit that Fred is a man of foundations, strong foundations, also a builder of God, builder of his temple, prophetic teacher also prophetic teacher. I shared with him during five days.

I hope this helped any others who wanted to know more about this dear brother. May the Lord bless you all.

2015/8/12 17:20Profile

Re:

Thanks for letting us know about Fred. Enjoying "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjd97hXIEA

2015/8/13 9:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy