Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Loran Livingston

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Loran Livingston

I would like to hear abit about what people think of this preacher: Loran Livingston

I will look more into him myself also!

2003/5/24 1:41Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Loran Livingston

All I know about him is that he is a very popular preacher in Charlotte...and the Church of God (Clevland, TN). He has been the pastor of Central Church of God for about 15-20 years now, where they originally (so the story goes) had 20 members, and within a year they had over 1,000.

I believe he has some sort of programming on the radio where he preaches once a week nationally. I've never heard him preach but once (on the radio), and it was ok, though many friends tell me he is usually quite powerful. I'd attempt to go to his church, but the services are very difficult to attend (not enough room), and his church would take me about 45 minutes to drive to (not to mention I have my own obligations at my church).

2003/5/24 19:52Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Loran Livingston

hmm do you think its worth while to try and get his sermons on SermonIndex?

2003/5/24 20:41Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

It might, but, I don't know how easily those might be obtained.

2003/5/24 21:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

yes.. good point I will look into it briefly ;-)

2003/5/24 21:56Profile
duckgrease

Re: On Loran Livingston

I attend Central Church of God and Loran Livingston is my pastor....I drive about 1 hour to attend and though it is a long way I like the way one preacher said, "a church alive is worth the drive". He does come on 106.9 the light (a station Billy Graham founded)on Sunday nights at 8:30. The program is called forward in faith and it is usually an edited and shortened version of recent sermons from the pulpit of Central Church. You can also got to www.centralchurchofgod.org and under see and hear menu you can listen to recently posted Sunday am and pm sermons.

I think it would be great to have some of his sermons added to sermon index....I would love to know how this could be done and would work on it myself is someone could tell me what to do.

Dan
Statesville,
NC[url=www.centralchurchofgod.org]www.centralchurchofgod.org/[/url]

2010/7/1 15:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy