Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
yuehan wrote:
As a side note - personally, I feel very uneasy about linking forum accounts with Facebook or Twitter logins.

Registering for some of these logins would require mobile phone identification or disclosure of personal details. This would forge a permanent link between our forum account and our real name.

Exactly, Greg.

The point system sounds like a good program, earn your way to discussion!!

2015/7/12 8:31Profile

Re:

I read most of the posts but i find some are very long, too long for me to properly read. May be you could limit the number of words?
Quality is still better then quantity, you could try and boost the numer of replies but it might not be more edifying.
I don't like the idea of a points system or "rewards". We should not try and score points in any Christian activity and we will receive our true reward one day in the future!

2015/7/13 1:50

Re: wondering

I was gone for a couple of years and forgot my password. Greg was kind enough to reset it for me.

As I looked through old posts, so many of the posters have been anonymized. Some of them signed their name so I could figure out who they were and I was really surprised they were cancelled. Some threads are almost completely devoid of users. An atomic bomb must have gone off. I am on a couple of other sites and some of them let people work things out and they usually do.

2015/7/13 2:12
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

There is room on your profile to post your email addy. Mine is there and have had contact with posters via email. This has been edifying.

Yes, I, too, have noticed a slowing of traffic on SI but then I have not been posting much either - got to thinking I talk too much although my desire is to be Spirit led, be kind and limit opinions which are debatable.

Sandra

2015/7/13 10:11Profile
passerby

Re: wondering

The are big changes recently that are affecting us spiritually. Some are weakened, some are discouraged, some are growing cold, some are maimed in confusion
and spiritual drought.

When things become readily discernable many will be settled to where they must stand, and as we unite in prayer and in helping one another to ease the burden of our times, healthy discussion will again arise for the edification of the church.

In times like this, hold close and stand with the Lord, rule over flesh, and keep the spirit of charity.

2015/7/14 8:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy