SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  conscientious objectors to vaccines, forced out of California Schools.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
proudpapa

conscientious objectors to vaccines, forced out of California Schools.

"California governor signs strict new vaccination law" SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Gov. Jerry Brown wasted no time Tuesday in signing a contentious California bill to impose one of the strictest school vaccination laws in the country following an outbreak of measles at Disneyland late last year.

Brown, a Democrat, issued a signing statement just one day after lawmakers sent him the bill to strike California's personal belief exemption for immunizations, a move that requires nearly all public schoolchildren to be vaccinated. The bill takes effect next year.

"The science is clear that vaccines dramatically protect children against a number of infectious and dangerous diseases," Brown wrote. "While it's true that no medical intervention is without risk, the evidence shows that immunization powerfully benefits and protects the community."

California joins Mississippi and West Virginia as the only states with such strict requirements.

What the law means is, "No vaccine, no school," CBS News legal analyst Rikki Klieman said on "CBS This Morning." "Children in daycare, children in public schools, children in private schools ... they will have to be vaccinated against certain diseases, and I mean have to."

Previously, state law allowed families to opt out for personal or religions reasons, and last year about 13,000 California families did so. Health officials say communities with low vaccination rates helped fuel the spread of measles over the winter.

Measles outbreak ignites fierce debate among moms online
The measles outbreak that started in Disneyland in December isn't slowing down. The total is up to at least 155 cases in 16 states with the lates...
Democratic Sens. Richard Pan of Sacramento and Ben Allen of Santa Monica introduced the measure after the Disneyland measles outbreak infected more than 100 people in the U.S. and Mexico.

The bill likely would be successful in increasing immunization rates and stopping the spread of disease, pediatric doctors said Monday after the state Senate sent the legislation to the governor.

Medical exemptions would still be granted to children with serious health issues. The measure applies to public and private schools, as well as day care facilities.

Mom's "angry as hell" Facebook post about measles goes viral
The bill has seen heated opposition from parents who have come by the thousand to protest at the Capitol in recent weeks. The topic has drawn such acidic debate that the authors have been added under extra security and a recall effort has been launched against at least two lawmakers who supported the proposal.

Opponents assert that the state is eliminating informed consent and trampling on parental rights. Similar legislation was dropped in Oregon earlier this year because opposition was so fierce.

Despite fervent pushback, the bill passed both the California Legislature with bipartisan support.

Brown said he was able to support the measure because the authors agreed to make it easier to obtain medical exemptions. SB277 was amended to allow doctors to use a family's medical history as an evaluating factor.

The authors also agreed to establish a grandfather clause, allowing students who currently claim a personal belief exemption to maintain it until their next vaccine checkpoint. Checkpoints occur in kindergarten and seventh grade.

Children whose parents refuse vaccination can try to obtain a medical exemption. The only other option, Klieman said: "You would have to take your child out of school if you have a religious or personal feeling about this, and home-school your child."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-governor-signs-strict-new-vaccination-law/

2015/7/2 17:00Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: conscientious objectors to vaccines, forced out of California Schools.

Quote: "What the law means is, "No vaccine, no school"

I don't know which is more toxic, the vaccine or the public school! Maybe best to avoid both.

2015/7/3 4:06Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///I don't know which is more toxic, the vaccine or the public school! Maybe best to avoid both.///

I agree.
The new law also includes all private schools.
It will not be long before they attack the homeschool families forcing unethical vaccines on all.

The disturbing trend is that religous rights are being trampled on,.

I feel that persecution is coming down this pipe.
down this pipe those like Ken Ham and James Dobson are on the wrong side of the issue, down this pipe we do not have a strong religious right defending us legislatively.

2015/7/3 9:41Profile

Re:

Sorry, off topic.

2015/7/3 22:16
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///Sorry, off topic.///

No, your post was not off topic.
I have a friend whom visited Chili but discovered there vaccine Laws are worse than ours.

edit add : The issue is that the World health organization (WHO) Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011-2020 and United Nations Millennium Development Goals, are Global not just national.

2015/7/4 0:09Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: conscientious objectors to vaccines, forced out of California Schools.

To vaccinate or not to should be a personal decision, I agree, not mandated by the gov. However, I do have a couple opinions on the subject.

I am 68 years old, birthed five children. And they all had childhood immunizations. Back then folks who did not vaccinate were on the fringe and considered weird but it has changed a lot since then.

If you live in a state that mandates immunizations I suggest you wait until the child is older before subjecting them to the vaccine. We waited to have our youngest immunized until he started school - not because of a reluctance against vaccine but because I procrastinated! He is healthy in spite of having had chicken pox several times.

I am all for polio immunizations. My husbands family was afflicted with polio back in the 1950s. His oldest brother had all three kinds. I saw what it did to him and in no way would I put my child at risk for that if there is any way to prevent it.

As my BIL aged he came down with post-polio syndrome. And he died a few years ago, fortunately. It is awful, bad.

My SIL also had polio but a mild case of it; I know several others like her but they are doing OK, not fine, but tolerable.

Seems to me this is an issue that defies an absolute answer but does require a parent to examine closely the effects of these vaccines and what are the possibilities of my decision.

On the other hand, it might be wiser to make this a matter of prayer before doing your research because its influence can be profound - depending on the source of your info.

My opinion.

Sandra

2015/7/7 14:11Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Wise words. There is much alarmism out there on this topic.

2015/7/7 14:17Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Sister Sandra, I appreciate your response!

For me something did not feel right about vaccines.
And as with many things it has been difficult to determine if those feelings originated from God or from my upbringing.

So I started researching and as I have posted before what I found as fact is that these vaccines are produced from Aborted Cell Lines :

Disease
Vaccine Name
Manufacturer
Cell line

Adenovirus
Barr Labs., Inc
WI-38

Chickenpox
Varivax
Merck & Co.
MRC-5 & WI-38

WI-38

Chickenpox
Varivax
Merck & Co.
MRC-5 & WI-38

Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, HIB
Pentacel
Sanofi Pasteur
MRC-5

Hepatitis A
Havrix
GlaxoSmithKline
MRC-5

Hepatitis A
Vaqta
Merck & Co.
MRC-5

Hepatitis A-B
Twinrix
GlaxoSmithKline
MRC-5

Measles, Mumps, Rubella
MMR II
WI-38

Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox
ProQuad
Merck & Co.
MRC-5 & WI-38

Rabies
Imovax
Sanofi Pasteur
MRC-5

Rubella
Meruvax II
Merck & Co.
WI-38

Shingles
Zostavax
Merck & Co.
MRC-5

.There are currently no U.S. approved alternatives for Adenovirus, Chickenpox, Hepatitis A, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Shingles. Merck & Co. announced in 2008 that their Mumps and Measles alternatives, Mumpsvax and Attenuvax, will no longer be produced. The new version of the Adenovirus vaccine is currently only approved for use for military personnel.

Those Facts are something that the majority of Christians have no idea about including many many Doctors.

Right to Life of Michigan
http://www.rtl.org/prolife_issues/LifeNotes/VaccinesAbortion_FetalTissue.html

2015/7/7 14:34Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes but there are 2 sides to that story as well. The gotquestions website talks about it.

2015/7/7 14:45Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Sister Sandra wrote : RE :
///I am all for polio immunizations. My husbands family was afflicted with polio back in the 1950s. His oldest brother had all three kinds. I saw what it did to him and in no way would I put my child at risk for that if there is any way to prevent it.
As my BIL aged he came down with post-polio syndrome. And he died a few years ago, fortunately. It is awful, bad.
My SIL also had polio but a mild case of it; I know several others like her but they are doing OK, not fine, but tolerable.
Seems to me this is an issue that defies an absolute answer but does require a parent to examine closely the effects of these vaccines and what are the possibilities of my decision. ///

That is what makes this a very difficult issue. It appears that vaccines do work, atleast in preventing the diseases that they are specified to treat.

Where is God in all of this ? What does the Bible say about pestilence ? These are the type of questiones that I ask myself and that I think we all should ask and search the scriptures for.

And are these Vaccines preventing death or only preventing death from certain diseases while increasing other deathly diseases such as Cancer ? I do not know, at this time none of us knows, but this is what I have found so far.

At the height of the Polio epidemics about 3,000 people a year died from Polio.

"In 2012, there were an estimated 13,776,251 people living with all cancer sites in the United States.
Estimated New Cases in 2015 1,658,370
Percent Surviving 5 Years 66.5%
Estimated Deaths in 2015 589,430 "
http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/all.html

"Since 1950, the overall cancer incidence has increased by 44 percent; the incidence of breast cancer and male colon cancer by about 60 percent; testis, prostate and kidney by 100 percent; and other cancers, such as malignant melanoma, multiple myeloma and some lymphomas, by over 100 percent." http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/truth-about-cancer/facts-you-need-to-know-about-cancer

Could these vaccines be one of many contributing factors in the rapid rise of Cancer ? here is what I am finding

Many of these vaccines have not been researched to determine if they are contributing to the rise in Cancer.

also as I have posted before :"Almost 92% of our children have been given vaccines made using aborted fetal cell lines, which are contaminated with aborted fetal cell DNA and a retrovirus. To date, 24 vaccines (10 of these are used in the US) contain components that are produced using aborted fetal cell lines. These cell lines are MRC-5 and WI-38"....
.Is this safe? We don’t know.
Studies have not yet been done to determine the health consequences of injecting contaminating aborted fetal DNA and materials into our children, into our bodies, or into our skin.
http://soundchoice.org/aborted-fetal-products/vaccines/

An important point that Megan Heimer's artical pointed out:

"In the Bible, blood represented the life force of the human or animal. Human blood was to be kept pure under all circumstances and free of contaminants like animal parts and blood (Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:11, 17:14, Deuteronomy 12:23, Leviticus 17:10, Acts 15:20, and Acts 15:29).
Bovine cow serum for example, is often contaminated with viruses that cause viral diarrhea. In 2012, Merck recalled over a million doses of their PedVaxHib (Hib vaccine) and ComVax HiB/Hepatitis B combination vaccine because of Bacillus Cereus contamination, a bacteria that typically causes diarrhea and food poisoning. The polio vaccines used in the 1950’s and 60’s were contaminated by the SV40 virus from monkey kidney cells now responsible for several different types of cancer including brain and bone cancer, lymphomas, leukemia, and mesothelioma, and can be passed to subsequent generations via maternal antibodies from those vaccinated with contaminated vaccines"
http://www.livingwhole.org/god-does-not-support-vaccines/
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=54909&forum=34

It does seem that we are crossing Biblical lines even in those vaccines that are not derived from Aborted Cell Lines.
and not without repercussions as Megan rightly pointed out : "The polio vaccines used in the 1950’s and 60’s were contaminated by the SV40 virus from monkey kidney cells now responsible for several different types of cancer including brain and bone cancer, lymphomas, leukemia, and mesothelioma, and can be passed to subsequent generations via maternal antibodies from those vaccinated with contaminated vaccines"

to be continued.

2015/7/7 15:42Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy