Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Austin-Sparks Resources

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Manfred

Continental Europe

Austin-Sparks Resources

Dear everyone,

I know that some of the following information has been given before, but let it be a reminder for all those interested in T. Austin-Sparks' ministry:

Books

A large quantity of books and booklets can be ordered from the following address:

Emmanuel Church
12000 E. 14th St.
Tulsa, OK 74128-5016
USA
Phone: (918) 838-1385
If no answer call: (918) 437-7064
Fax: (918) 836-5376

NOTE: There is no charge for these - but I suggest that a donation be sent to these dear brothers and sisters.

On line messages

Some messages can be found in different languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese), at the followsing site:

www.austin-sparks.net

Please respect the little paragraph found on the site:

"In keeping with T. Austin-Sparks' wishes that what was freely received should be freely given, his writings are not copyrighted. Therefore, we ask if you choose to share them with others, please respect his wishes and offer them freely - free of changes, free of charge and free of copyright."

Tapes

Some taped messages can be obtained from the following address:

Sparks Tape Ministry
PO Box 2434
Sugar Land, TX 77487 2434
Fax: 281 242 4630

Once again there is no charge for these but...

Magazine

Some dear brothers and sisters, whom I know well, publish messages in a form of a small magazine called "The Golden Candlestick". Some of these messages have been published once before in the magazine edited by TAS "A Witness & A Testimony", some have never been published before. Here is the address:

The Golden Candlestick Trust
Van der Duyn van Maesdamstraat 89
7391 VK Twello
The Netherlands

(Once more, no charge but...)

Other information

Should you have any questions about T. Austin-Sparks and his ministry, I will try my best to anwser them.

Manfred

2005/5/2 11:35Profile
Manfred

Continental Europe

Re: Austin-Sparks Resources

Greetings everyone,

This is just to inform you that the revised biography of T. Austin Sparks by Rex Beck is now available at the following link:

http://www.seedsowers.com/catalog/index.php

Manfred

2006/1/25 14:42Profile

Re:

Thank you for these links Manfred and welcome back.

I signed on 1/10 and looked for your posts.
Got concerned, so happy to see you again.

I wanted also to ask you if you've read the new Biography of Nee yet, that you posted about and what you thought.

I'm sure you don't have time for a whole book report, but I can't buy books just yet, but wanted to know if you have gained any new insights from it, if you've read it yet or planned to.

Again, good to see you brother.
Thanks again for the TAS posts.
Annie

2006/1/28 22:16
Manfred

Continental Europe

Re:

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your kind note. The fact is that the new year has brought a lot of new (spiritual) work for me, and I am therefore unable to post as often as I used to.

Yes I have read the revised biography of Watchman Nee. I had read the first edition a few times many years ago. This new edition has many more details, things which add to the veracity of the story. I strongly recommend the book to everyone here on SI. Make it a must buy - and read - for this year!

Manfred

2006/1/31 14:01Profile

Re:

Thank you Manfred, I will take your advise as soon as possible.

What you have said, this new year has brought you, sounds good. I understand that your posts won't be as many but I pray our God will Bless all that you've done already for us here already.

It was a search for TAS that brought me to SI in the first place last year and I've thanked the Lord for the full folders I've reaped.

Thank you and God empower and bless.
Annie

2006/2/2 1:37
Jaime

Lodi,Ohio

Re: Austin-Sparks Resources

I would like to use this Post to remind everyone interested in obtaining T.A Sparks books at no charge.Our brothers at Emmanuel Church were very kind and helpful with me in getting these books.
Thank God.

2006/11/30 18:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy