SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : in need of prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

I finished the book and their was some things that really stood out from the book and the one thing that really encouraged me were the verses of who we are in Christ, it really seemed for the first time I was getting somewhere in my christian walk, but that is when the oppression seemed to just get real bad again and i just kind of fell back into the hopelessness i and fear again. But i stopped going through the steps to freedom in Christ after step 2, but today i started going over step three which is bitterness and unforgiveness.

2015/7/20 22:52
yuehan

Re:

Yes! It's all about knowing who we are in Christ. Believing God and receiving from Him, rather than striving in our own flesh.

When the attacks come, you have to stand firm trusting God - leave the attacks to Him to deal with, and turn your gaze towards Him. Continue to trust God who He is, and who you are in Him - *regardless* of what you feel, or if you feel attacked.

Renew your mind daily with these essential truths. Speaking out these essential truths vocally could help you focus on them. It's all about having faith in God.

Other books which also expound on these themes: Classic Christianity (Bob George), Lifetime Guarantee (Bill Gillham). Though I haven't read it, William Backus' "Learning to Tell Myself the Truth" seems to be quite good too.

2015/7/21 4:18Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

John I think you will know if the Lord is convicting you of something you need to change. If he is don't swerve from that path. Keep on the path of repentance.

The Lord set me free from many evil spirits which had influence over me because of sin in my life. But I believe only you will know what God is saying.

2015/7/21 7:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy