SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sentencing of Christians explodes 10,000% in China

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Sentencing of Christians explodes 10,000% in China

China’s sentencing of Christians exploded more than 10,000 percent from 2013 to 2014, according to a new report from China Aid Association, an organization that exposes religious freedom and human rights abuses.

The group’s annual report notes that it tracks six categories of religious persecution, and since it obtains information directly from Christians inside China, most of its information concerns the Christian house church movement.
The “Year of ‘Persecution and Endurance’” report said persecution rose, sometimes dramatically, in all six categories studied.

For example, the number of citizens sentenced for their beliefs rose from 12 in 2013 to 1,274 in 2014, up 10,516.67 percent. ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/sentencing-of-christians-explodes-10000-in-china/

2015/4/27 11:20Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Sentencing of Christians explodes 10,000% in China

This kind of thing is why I long for someone to lead in the "how-to" of house churches. Manuals and theories aren't going to suffice. Practical instruction from those already on the path are needed. Maybe I'm as crazy as a Bessie-bug, but if prosecution is our own coming persecution, doesn't the house-church movement have a pastoral duty to help local bodies implement the practice of meeting this way?

As fully burdened as we are, in love, for the lost and for the impotent who are mired in CEO-church or seeker-church or traditional-big-box-church, do we not owe them more than mere prophetic pleas to prepare?

I'm not condemning anyone; I'm asking! Pleading even. Does this not make sense to you guys?

2015/4/27 13:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy