SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Niger: Muslims Burn 69 Churches; Christians Forgive

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Niger: Muslims Burn 69 Churches; Christians Forgive

(Worthy News)– It took only a few hours, but it was enough time for hundreds of radical Muslims in Niger, West Africa, to destroy dozens of churches and several Christian homes. Ten people lost their lives and hundreds were injured when Muslim mobs went on the deadly rampage in early January, CBN News reported.

Now, three months later, Christians living there are moving forward, determined to still preach the Gospel despite the dangers.

CBN News has obtained exclusive, never-seen-before video of dozens of these angry Muslims attacking, then burning Pastor Musa Issa's church.

from: http://www.worthynews.com/18505-niger-muslims-burn-69-churches-christians-forgive

2015/4/18 10:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Niger: Muslims Burn 69 Churches; Christians Forgive

Saints the video here is good to watch to see the churches burned and realize how significant this is that in 2 capital cities most of the churches were destroyed: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/April/Muslims-Burn-69-Churches-Christians-Forgive/

2015/4/18 10:48Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

You know what??? I do not understand a mind given to killing humans (or animals just for the sake of killing). I do not get it - I am being of a practical mind, not considering the Biblical prohibition against it. But killing for its own sake seems to be the rule for life in Africa and the middle east. And the gov is slow in expending efforts to stop it. What do they gain? It will hamper economic development among other things...

Oh, I know the stock answer to this observation. But where is the humanity in these people? They act worst then animals! Animals will kill to eat, eat it all and then stop until they are hungry.

And people ain't eating each other that I know of.

Shaking my head....

2015/4/21 9:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy