SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : GOD'S THOUGHTS ABOUT HIS PEOPLE by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 GOD'S THOUGHTS ABOUT HIS PEOPLE by David Wilkerson

David said, “Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to usward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered” (Psalm 40:5).

God spoke to the Israelites in Babylonian captivity: “I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” (Jeremiah 29:11).

God thought of you before you were born! He thought of you when your life was breathed into a cell . . . when you were still in the womb!

“Thine eyes did see my [unformed] substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written . . . when as yet there was none of them” (Psalm 139:16).

We accept that He cares for our body, but He goes much farther—counting every hair, bone, muscle, cell, fiber. He is aware of every tear you have shed—He has counted and bottled them all. “Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle; are they not in thy book?” (Psalm 56:8). I can’t comprehend it all. He counts my hairs; He counts my tears and He bottles and saves them. Think of it—not a wasted tear of sorrow, joy or repentance.

He thinks of us when we lie down in bed and when we rise. He thinks of us with every step we take. He knows and understands every thought we think. It is written, “Jesus perceived their thoughts” (Luke 5:22).

Heaven is populated with highly intelligent, created beings—angels, seraphim, cherubim and the four-and-twenty elders. They are witnesses to the faithfulness of our God. They know of all the promises He has made to us concerning His attention toward every detail. They hear Him tell of His minute, total provision to keep and watch over us! All of heaven praises God, throwing their crowns at His feet, which is proof that they behold and believe in His faithfulness.

God can be trusted to do all He said He would!

2015/4/8 10:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy