SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : are you "Indoctrinated"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rainydaygirl

are you "Indoctrinated"

FIND OUT HERE: Are you just "Indoctrinated"?

Below you will find 1) The problem that has befuddled honest thinking people for centuries, and 2) The Biblical Jesus Solution to the highly charged and intriguing conundrum. Read honestly, and then Celebrate the Answer in Jesus!

Are you just indoctrinated?

Some make the case that if a person grows up in Islam and is indoctrinated from youth there's not much chance they'll ever become a Christian. Of course that same case is made for Hindu or Buddhist, or for one falling for the atheist religion — whether by sloth, or foul conscience, or by social seduction. Whatever you “are” is nearly universally the result of whatever your parents taught you, or your environment or country advocates, your own flesh desires, or what your spouse enticed you to join. Really? That’s our human-life story?

Wow.

How ridiculous.

And yet, how true.

How can such ease of “indoctrination” be both ridiculous AND true?

Are you SURE you want to know?

Oddly, the point is VALID. Pretty much everyone who is indoctrinated socially, or in family or culture, or for business advantage, or for romance... does “become” like a chameleon — endorsing and becoming whatever is around them. The proof to an honest and marginally keen observer is right in front of you every Sunday morning and through the week, as it is in the Mosques on Fridays, and in the Synagogues on Saturdays. The Christian world, for most of you, is filled with indisputable conclusive evidence of “you are what others have fed you.” Just ask around.

Here’s the key. How many humans of any flavor or race or religion do you know who have the COURAGE to question what the world, that is THEIR world, is offering? Jesus said, “ALMOST NO ONE.” “Few will be those who find eternal Life” amongst those who say "Lord, Lord, you taught in our streets and ate at our table.” He said He never Knew them. They “thought” all was well, but they were very wrong. Jesus said “MOST” are in this category. And, just like gravity, “whether or not a person believes” in gravity, or Jesus’ Truths — it MATTERS on a level of “life or death” with or without their consent.

You KNOW this is true: Only a fraction of the Christian world truly questions the compromise, love of the world, questionable lives and speech and priorities — the lukewarmness around them in their daily lives. Speeches and books and music and social life are acceptable substitutes for the Reality that is in Christ, to most. The “man behind the curtain” of a pulpit or book, and the person on the mat or chair beside you are all totally fine if they say the right things, because then I’m okay also. No matter if there is substance and Life and conviction behind the words of any of the aforementioned. Many in christendom have virtually no convictions regarding lives that LOOK like the tenets they espouse — the Commands of Jesus. Jesus Himself made these not “conditions for Salvation” — but “TESTS of Salvation” in His Spirit. “Church” and “christianity” are primarily to them only something to attend, and something to engage their minds and social lives. Religion has, since the the dawn of humanity, been a means of filling entertainment and social voids. This has, as the title suggests, led to the “indoctrination” of christian, hindu, muslim, buddhist, atheist TENETS, in order to avoid issues and to stay comfortable in this present age. If a “conviction” were to cost an average “attender” their most prized relationships, or seriously harm their job or finances or sleep... the “conviction” to actually DO something Jesus Teaches will be thrown away as easily as yesterday’s newspaper. The easy way, the politically correct way, the accepted peaceful way is the choice for compromisers and unRegenerate “social christians.” This is “the broad road,” as Jesus named it.

These evangelical and protestant and catholic and charismatic issues above, when present in a christian culture or congregation, means such truly ARE merely “indoctrinated” — and are the same as the Buddhist and Muslim and Hindu and atheist. Why? Because this lack of life and love and conviction and abandonment to His Truths in a Miraculous Way is not what Jesus said a Christian is, or the Door through which Salvation is found. If this is difficult for you to believe, because of indoctrination, read Luke chapters 9 to 14 ( http://tinyurl.com/readluke914 ). See what Jesus HIMSELF said about HIS “religion” in glaring contrast to the ubiquitous popularized versions worldwide. Read the Book that the “Apostle of Love” wrote 60 years after Pentecost to the “second generation” of folks who might be just accepting what their parents said. John gave “TESTS” of true versus false conversions ( http://tinyurl.com/testsofconversion ), based on the “deposit” - the PROOFS of what “the Spirit of Christ within” actually looks like when a person is truly saved, rather than merely “indoctrinated.”

And so, it's true – if most had been born in various places in the world — India — Japan — Brazil — Saudi Arabia — Iran — France — United States — Syria — Zimbabwe — etc — they would easily resort to falling in line with whatever is around them, and whatever would bring them personal reward or acceptance, without further thought. They would be Muslim, if in a Muslim nation, almost without fail. And so on. Most would, and do, question very little and line up like Lemmings to be like those around them. For SELFISH REASONS most do not listen to the 100% inevitable supernatural call of Abba in His Son. GOD HIMSELF ORDAINED EVERY MAN TO HEAR ( http://tinyurl.com/ordainedtohear ) HIS INVITATION, themselves, from His own heart. Every person from youth to 120 years of age is Hearing from God Himself ( http://tinyurl.com/hearingjn16 ). It is so. Make no mistake about this! What great news this is, and yet how indicting to human flesh. Instead of the Divine Appointments and Opportunity — whether in a faux born-again seat on Sunday without God’s Life within, or a prayer mat in a Mosque, “most” still seek the approval of men and their biological relatives and their own pleasure and comfort and decisions. They “do not want this Man Jesus to rule over them” but prefer “to be gods, choosing for themselves what is good, and what is evil.”

“FEW,” whether Muslim, “Christian,” or Hindu or Buddhist or atheist religions stop to Listen to God’s call in their consciences that is testifying to them to seek the one true God and His only son, their Messiah, Jesus Christ. Instead of allowing HIM to make all decisions, priorities, relationships, and investments of time and resources of every kind, as Doulos, slaves to His Love and Life, they attempt to make Him into a security blanket, a binky, a genie in a bottle, or a lawyer’s self-righteous argument, or a social network — a family picnic. Most all in the Pews Friday or Saturday or Sunday, or at home or in the workplace... ignore that groaning that the Holy Spirit Testifies of the Son, because the world and the things of the world and the affection of the world are more important to them than their Conscience — thus searing their consciences.

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people,

who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen,

being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him,

but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."

"I will send the Holy Spirit to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged."

Now here is the Good News!

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.” “...children not born by human parents or by human desire or a husband's decision, but by God.”

God is QUITE clear that human commitment or intellectual decision cannot save our souls. He is equally clear that your parents' heritage and your cultural upbringing cannot and will not save your soul, or mine. You cannot “drift” into being “born a second time.” Jesus said a Second Birth is mandatory to be Saved — to go to His Heaven. Birth and ReBirth can ONLY be a RADICAL event, a moment in time. Family upbringing or sunday schooling or social/cultural environment have little bearing, other than as Paul said to the Jews in Rome, Seeds are sown for those who will receive and obey them. Peer pressure from friends or family or spouse or children cannot possibly effect the Miracle that God calls regeneration by the Blood and Spirit of His Son, Jesus. You cannot “drift” into being “born a second time.” It is a making of Covenant —a Vow sworn by two parties for Eternity, no take-backs.

Simon Peter said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the God, the Living.” And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven revealed it to you. I say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock [your personal Revelation from the Father, from Heaven, of who I Am] I will build MY church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower MY Church.”

The ROCK of Life in Jesus is that EVERY MAN, EVERY WOMAN who would call themselves His Followers, Twice-Born Miracles of Jesus’ Grace and Power, EVERYONE calling themselves a Christian and a “member of Jesus’ Church will have THEIR OWN revelation of Jesus as The ONE “that flesh and blood did not reveal.” The only Miracle of Salvation that is real and true did not originate from “going to church” per se, or hearing bible lessons and then going with the flow of friends or parents, or to please a spouse, or because intellectually it makes the most sense. There can be NO Salvation in those places, according to God. Salvation in Jesus, regardless of which cultural religion a person is “indoctrinated” into, is found in Hearing Jesus’ Call and choosing to abandon themselves entirely into Him!

See how the question from one who has courageously Encountered Jesus’ Voice at a heart level is asked, and answered. “What must we do to be Saved?” is answered with this substance and specificity by those who know Jesus personally. And then notice how it changes everything in a person’s life, by His Spirit satiating and saturating their Inner Man, thereafter, in True reGeneration by the GodHead dwelling within them: Acts 2:36-47 ( http://tinyurl.com/acts236 )

Salvation is ONLY found by encountering, and facing, and ABANDONING to Jesus (aka “Faith” “Belief”) one’s entire life, past, present, future, hopes, dreams, relationships, hobbies, employment, temperament, talents, finances, possessions, fears, ambitions, pride, and family members ( http://tinyurl.com/familymt ). Those who desire HIM and Deliverance found only in HIM abandon ALL into Jesus’ capable hands, and we go back to that Place as our center of gravity in Jesus immediately when we fail Him in any of that. Only in personal encounter with Jesus and full-throated unconditional “no Plan B” “if none go with me, still I will follow” Response to Him and Immersion into Him, only THERE can be found Biblical Salvation. “Few will be those who find it” Jesus said to those who claimed to know Him and eat with Him and listen to His teachings, and do His deeds. But, “most” will be merely indoctrinated into something or another, He said.

Are you Indoctrinated? Would you just be a Muslim if you were in Iran? In other words, are you a mere sentimental, superstitious, clingy mortal?

OR ARE YOU, WILL YOU BE A DISCIPLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, AN ABANDONED IN FAITH CHRISTIAN, WITH JESUS’ SPIRIT WITHIN YOU?

Ah, that “better Place” is obvious. :)

-----

This was shared with me and I have to say it has me seeking
Him and praying. For me there is so much in these words to
be considering at this time in my life.
rdg

2015/3/26 20:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy