SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Yeah!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Gi-lo

Yeah!

Hello!
Just signed up after a few weeks of being unbelievably blessed by this site. I thank God so much for all you're doing with this ministry, and boy I've been recommending it to my friends! I'm currently studying for my finals in French and German at Exeter University, England (South West), and next year I'm going to be working with a recently planted New Frontiers church down here with a few others. We're looking forward to God blessing us mightily over the next year. The church is already growing quickly and is developing a big student ministry and so we'd appreciate prayers for continued growth and that we'd absolutely blow this campus away with the love of God.
God bless
'Gi-lo' (Matt)

2005/4/28 12:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Yeah!

Quote:
Just signed up after a few weeks of being unbelievably blessed by this site.

Hi Matt, Welcome to SermonIndex. Thats great you have been blessed by the site and I pray that you will continue to be blessed by the site and the resources freely available to you. If you haven't already check out this life-changing audio recording: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/4/28 13:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy