SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Where will the antichrist arise from??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread

Re: Healingwaters

Quote:
But when this Antichrist shall have devastated all things in this world, he will reign for three years and six months,

Where is this 3 1/2 years that this so called antichrist will riegn?

I know where it's derived from, but in order to make it fit, you have to insert an idea that is not there in holy writ.

Karl

2005/5/15 10:10

Re: Healingwaters

Quote:
, that the temple in Jerusalem was made by the direction of the true God. For the apostle himself, speaking in his own person, distinctly called it the temple of God.

The second Temple was not built under the direction of God, it was built under the directon of Herod the Great who was NOT a Jew or any descendent of Israel. He was an Edomite.

The Apostle Paul distinctly called the Church the temple of God. Paul would not have been so bold as to confuse the matter.

Israel depicts this very well, she was the whore that sat on Rome's back. She drank the blood of the saints.

Does Jesus say, "Rome Rome thou that killest the prophets.........."

No

He says, "Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets.........." Jesus was dealing with this nation, not another.

Can someone please tell me if the Roman Catholic Church made a covenant with God and that God made a covenant with her?

"In flaming fire taking vengence on them that know not God and who obey NOT the gospel of God".

Who were those who reject Christ and His message? The Jews! Even Paul had a word to say about them, funny how he mentions this to the Thess where he speaks about an antichrist. 1Thess2:14-16

"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us;[b][size=small][color=CC3300]and they please not God, and are contrary to all men[/color][/size][/b] :
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the [b][color=009900]wrath is come upon them[/color][/b] to the uttermost."

Are not the Jews today contrary to all men?

Now does it say that the Americans, Chinese or the Romans are contrary to all men?

And the wrath of God is come upon "Them", who is the "them", the whole world? or the whole world of the Jews?

They were all over the Roman empire, they were in governments. "Felix wanted to show the jews a pleasure kept Paul in bonds". They had influences, they stirred up the people in every city the Apostle went into. She sat on Rome and rode Rome.

Now I am not against the Jewish people, I just love the way the bible comes together like this.

Gotta go for now.

Karl

2005/5/15 10:40
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

Romans 11

25 So that you will not be conceited, brothers, I do not want you to be unaware of this secret: a partial hardening has come to Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written: The Liberator will come from Zion; He will turn away godlessness from Jacob. 27 And this will be My covenant with them, when I take away their sins. 28 Regarding the gospel, they are enemies for your advantage, but regarding election, they are loved because of their forefathers, 29 since God's gracious gifts and calling are irrevocable. 30 As you once disobeyed God, but now have received mercy through their disobedience, 31 so they too have now disobeyed, resulting in mercy to you, so that they also now may receive mercy. 32 For God has imprisoned all in disobedience, so that He may have mercy on all.

2005/8/9 15:39Profile
Logic

Anti-Christ

The word Anti- means instead of. Not only against.

I will tell ya'll that if you can't recognize today’s false prophets, you will not recognize the Anti-Christ. He will be likeable and many will call him "Christian". Even the Disciples did not know it was Judas(who is a type of anti-christ) who would betray Jesus.

2005/8/9 16:26Profile
dohzman

Re:

Spain

2005/8/9 16:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy