SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Immediate intercession needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Alabama

Immediate intercession needed

I made a last-minute appointment with someone I know and he is to be at my office at 11:30ish CST this morning. He is in all kinds of bondage in every aspect of life. Specifically, he is a cross-dresser with breast implants and I have reason to believe that he will soon leave this area for a prolonged stay in a homosexuality-laden community ---- and perhaps even get a sex-change operation.

He is also my friend and I'm very fond of him. He's a former Marine, a father of two adult sons. We became somewhat friends over a course of several years and we live in the same community. He is someone we've been praying for for some time.

A few months ago, I contributed a free estate plan as a prize in a relative's business Christmas give-away promotion. This person won it. I could not have asked for anyone that I'd want to win it more because of the door it opens.

Pray -- no, intercede!!! -- for a door to be opened for me to speak with my friend frankly about his soul and eternity and the gospel of Jesus. While there is life there is hope. Pray for the Spirit to plant the word into him and to bear fruit that glorifies God. Pray for deliverance from the lies that he believes now. Pray for him to believe the truth and repent and be saved.

2015/2/2 12:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Immediate intercession needed

Prayed and will continue to pray as the Spirit leads. May God do a work.

2015/2/2 12:25Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Praying

2015/2/2 12:43Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Met, will meet again on 2/13. Hope you guys will remember him from time to time. I will let you know how things unfold, Lord willing.

2015/2/2 13:57Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

will do

2015/2/2 20:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy