SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The God Who Knows - Mike Fuselier

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The God Who Knows - Mike Fuselier

Subject: The Good Who Knows

Last Night at Bible meeting we had special guest from Minnesota, Doug and Fern. They are in their 70's but don't look like it. Doug has ministered in China, Korea, Vietnam....... and has visited, prayed and ministered to the "persecuted church". People who don't know if today is the day that the government picks you up. He told us about a pastor in China who had a church in his house of 60 people; when he returned from prison his church was 600! He told Doug in broken English Persecution is good for the church!

He told us about an 18 year old girl who has started 100 churches and one is over 1000 people. He told us about the people he visited by boat. He remembered with tears in his eyes of leaving and the men, women, and children running along the bank crying and saying "thank you for coming to visit us." He showed us a video from Syria about a mother who has sold out to God and has elected to stay in this Muslim country to tell people about Jesus and they know (including their children) that any day men could come in with their muslim swords. She told her children, do not say anything, pray for them, close your eyes and when you wake up you will be with Jesus...

To say that Doug challenged our "american christianity" would be a real understatment. But he feels we too will get our turn at persecution. we can see it starting in our nation already.

Doug and Fern than prayed for everyone who was there. It is incredible as the Lord ministers through Doug with "words of wisdom" and as he prays it's like he has known that person for years, their needs and their problems but he doesn't, he's never met them before. But as Doug reminds it has nothing to do with me, it's all the Lord...He's the God who Knows Us... and holds his own in the palm of his hand....Blessings, mike

2015/1/31 7:34Profile

Re: The God Who Knows - Mike Fuselier

Thank you for sharing, Mike. I heard Leonard Ravenhill say "Under the Old Covenant the blessings for obedience were prosperity and peace in the land,under the New Covenant the blessings for obedience is suffering,adversity and persecution.

Wow.

Leslie

2015/2/1 18:43
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: The God Who Knows - Mike Fuselier

A little over a year ago I heard about some Chinese believers, that were going into Syria to proclaim the Good News in the midst of war. I often think about them and pray that they are still alive and bearing fruit. And in Gods wrath He may remember mercy.

Brother Mike, your post both brings joy to my heart in hearing what God is doing, and the fervor and fire in believers around the World. And also woe, at my own lukewarm heart and the spiritual desert here in Australia in comparison. For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips.

2015/2/1 22:07Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Brothers,

Thank you for your response. If we could have prosperity and no problems in our Christian walk, this is the route that most of us would choose, but God is after fruit that abides, and it is through trials that our faith is tested and where spiritual growth takes place. The underground church in China is enduring persecution with joy and their faith is strong.

Mike Fuselier sent me this post. He is a brother from Lafayette La. and every year he hosts a men's retreat at Chicot State Park in Ville Platte La. There are always young men from drug rehabilitation centers at these retreats, and by the anointing of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God, they are ministered to, and many are saved, delivered, and even filled with the Holy Spirit.

Please pray for this retreat that will take place this weekend. It is such a blessing to fellowship with men that are hungry for more of Jesus in their lives. The testimonies that come out of these weekends in the presence of the Lord gives much glory to Jesus, who heals the brokenhearted and sets the captives free.

2015/2/2 11:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy