SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAYER PLEASE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
mama27

PRAYER PLEASE

I don't know how to find my original thread by this subject that I began in 2010...I had asked for prayer for my 2 prodigal sons, and some have prayed much for me over the past 4 years or so....I just want to ask serious prayer again for my youngest son (22)....he is in a God-ordained crisis in his life, and he is in anguish and torment. I have been able to talk to him (rare) about it not being the crisis itself, but that the crisis is brought by God to break him. He is winsome and macho and self-sufficient in the natural. He acknowledged that he is broken. I believe he is close to surrendering to the Lord....MUCH prayer has gone to the throne for him. If you would, please pray that God would complete the work, and that the enemy would not snatch away this present moment. Thank you so much! God bless you!

2015/1/28 19:49Profile
browny

Re: PRAYER PLEASE

Dear sister.....
Praying!!!!!

Be sure you are in my
Prayers ( and heart :-) )
love browny .

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

2015/1/29 2:34Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying.

2015/1/29 2:48Profile

Re:

Thank you for the update, I remember your posts and will continue to pray.
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory (Eph. 3:20,21)

Matthew Henry writes: It is proper always to end prayers with praises. Let us expect more, and ask for more, encouraged by what Christ has already done for our souls, being assured that the conversion of sinners, and the comfort of believers, will be to his glory, for ever and ever.
Can you please also continue to pray for the housemate I had last year. At the moment he is back in the world, (long story) but I still believe the Lord has a plan for his live.
Blessings! Markus

2015/1/29 3:35
mama27

Re:

Thank you so much! It is unheard of that my son was texting me all day yesterday, and called me on his supper break from work. Our relationship has been strained because of his sinful lifestyle. He said that he knows only God can satisfy, but that he wants a certain thing desperately in his life, and that he was calling out to God all day yesterday and reading his Bible, and that he doesn't know that he wasn't bargaining with God. I am praising His name over and again. It is absolutely a miracle that we are even to this point. Still, the work is not finished....please keep praying if you are able. Bless you!

Will pray for your friend, Markus....oh how strong is the pull of the world! Yet God is greater....

2015/1/29 9:46Profile
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

(((We are praying)))

2015/1/29 10:46Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: PRAYER PLEASE

encouraged to hear of this awakening...praying

2015/1/29 18:50Profile
mama27

Re:

I am somewhat disheartened after spending much of the day with my son. I think he is in the mode of trying to bargain with God. He says all the right things, but is trying to make life happen for himself. Don't feel burdened to pray beyond if God reminds you....I will surely let you know on that glorious day when he enters the Kingdom....I take courage from the testimonies of how God reached young men like Brother Greg, and Keith Daniel, and Paul Washer....I know nothing is impossible with Him!

2015/1/29 22:57Profile
yuehan

Re:

It might take one day, it might take ten years - entrust it to God, and I'm sure His grace will prove to be sufficient in every circumstance :)

2015/1/30 1:47Profile
mama27

Re:

I am just reporting in for any who are still praying, that outwardly at least, it seems last week's gains in my son's life have backtracked. He has gone from intense pain in his crisis (which at least gave lip service to seeking the Lord)to discouragement, even with a new job and a new car. He says "nothing is happening" in his relationship with the Lord. When I say I am praying that he will "get it" he says he's not getting it. Though he admitted last week that God was breaking him, when I remind him that God will go to any lengths to get him to surrender, and that the next crisis may be harder yet, he just says, "It's not that simple, Mom"....If anyone is still led to pray, I just wanted to give an update. Thank you for every prayer offered up!

2015/2/6 16:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy