SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praying for the lost in Hemel Hempstead

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Praying for the lost in Hemel Hempstead

Pray as people in my home town have been so hardened to the gospel
Pray that I can have conversations, pray for souls to be saved, Pray that God can save souls in Hemel Hempstead. Pray that people can take tracts, pray as sometimes it would sometimes take an hour for one tract to go, pray that God can reach through !

2015/1/12 11:10Profile
mama27

Re: Praying for the lost in Hemel Hempstead

I feel badly that no one has replied to your heartfelt request for prayer. I cannot commit to praying for this as there are just so many, many needs...and I have been in the fire myself for a prolonged time.....I did pray just now for your request though....I so hear your heart...surely Jesus is coming back soon b/c I can't comprehend the total depravity that is coming on us like a tsunami...Just wanted you to know that I care...

2015/1/13 0:45Profile
ET101

Hi Dom.

I believe I'm led of God to say to you that you just carry tracts on your person all the time...be ready always and the conversations will come to you.

God bless!

2015/1/13 6:13Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Delta, I did not reply but I did pray. :)

I give out Ray Comfort million dollar bill tracts and Ten Commandment coins from my office all the time. I support tract distribution. Praise God for it.

2015/1/13 13:01Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Thankyou for your prayers

2015/1/13 14:24Profile
savedtoserve

Believing God for souls to turn to Him.

2015/1/13 17:42Profile

Re:

Quote:
Pray as people in my home town have been so hardened to the gospel
Pray that I can have conversations, pray for souls to be saved, Pray that God can save souls in Hemel Hempstead. Pray that people can take tracts, pray as sometimes it would sometimes take an hour for one tract to go, pray that God can reach through !

Brother, having had occasion to visit a medical facility in this town and having first hand experience of the people there who seem to me to be hard hearted, I will lend my support.

2015/1/14 4:18
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray as teenagers ripped up tracts today in hemel, feel so lonely and it was so cold weather wise. Snow had fallen then been washed away.

2015/1/17 13:37Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray for my evangelism tommorow as I so want souls to be saved and I am so lonely

2015/1/23 18:08Profile
anatolian

Re: Loneliness

Be blessed because the Lord has given you a burden for your town, that is a precious burden. Don't look at the loneliness or those that tear up your tracts. Look unto the Lord, don't give in or allow yourself to dwell in the loneliness, keep looking to the Lord. This is the fight of faith with Him who called you. He did not make a mistake. Did the burden originate in you or was it God's through you for your town. If God's, hold on, wrestle, don't give up, pray until you can command his arm on the basis of faith in Him. You are carrying His burden, one day at a time. This is also an exercise in which you are learning how to prevail with your Lord. If you keep on looking at the loneliness you are done. God bless you. TINEV

2015/1/23 23:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy