SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Testimony: Derek Prince: The Man Behind the Ministry (VIDEO)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Testimony: Derek Prince: The Man Behind the Ministry (VIDEO)

Derek Prince: The Man Behind the Ministry (2000)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0vm2o4EGTNk

Description: This is a record of some God's workings in the life of Derek Prince in his own words. Starting from his childhood, through conversion during military service in WW2, the emergence of his deliverance and radio work through 2000. Accompanied by recollections of his daughters, the testimony demonstrates the power of God to transform a worldly philosopher and scholar into a man of God

Length: 2:58:08

Personal note: I understand that God used this brother effectively in my parents' walk especially in regards to spiritual warfare. He served on the Full Gospel Businessmen's circuit for a period which makes me wonder if he had any relationship with the Art Katz. I do not know much about Derek Prince but found this testimony encouraging and provoking to greater faith and trust in the Lord.

2015/1/11 12:50Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Testimony: Derek Prince: The Man Behind the Ministry (VIDEO)

Derek Prince was not only bible taught but Spirit taught, and was a blessing to so many of us more many years, and his teachings can still be accessed on line.

2015/1/11 17:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy