SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Healing of daughter

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Sree

Healing of daughter

My daugther was suffering from some kind of viral attack that made her sick. She had fever for few days followed by continuous diarrohea. We had a conference in our place and a preacher who is also listed in SI came as primary speaker. I and my wife got a chance to meet him and he prayed by laying his hands on my daughter. He prayed that the germs should leave her body immediately. After that she had a vomit and we thought her situation has gone worse because now even vomit has been added. But after that vomit she was back to normal, no more diarrohea after that payer. I believe all the germs just poured out via that vomit as prayed by this man of God.

He never advertises himself as a healing preacher, but God answered his prayers and healed my daugther. Proof that healing is still working, but not in an advertised fashion as we see in TV these days. Praise God.

2014/12/8 1:38Profile
jochbaptist

Re: Healing of daughter

Amen. Praise Him.

2014/12/8 9:41Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re: Healing of daughter

Brother Sree,

Thank you for sharing this testimony. There is no question that the Lord still heals today through the biblical promises set forth in the scriptures by the laying on of hands.

As I have mentioned to you in a previous email, I attend a small fellowship here in the US made up primarily of people from India. While my brother in law and myself know that the Lord has brought us to this fellowship it is not what one would consider as a Pentecostal/Charismatic church.

Since attending we have seen the Lord heal many of the children through the laying on of hands bringing immediate healing to the children.

We have been sharing the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with many here and several have been pressing in by faith. This fellowship is much more reserved in outward expressions of praise and worship yet their hearts are tender toward the Lord.

One couple we have been ministering to has seen the daughter healed from ongoing health issues since birth and know that there is more to God than what they have experienced thus far.

They had a brother from India who is a Spirit filled Pastor come for a visit a few weeks back, and his name is S. Yesu Raju and his fellowship is in Hyderabad, his church is called Prince of Peace Ministries.

This couple hosted a prayer meeting in their home and I did not know that he was Spirit filled until I met him. He was very vocal in his praise, worship, and ministry of the word.

There was a definite difference of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. He shared his testimony and preached the truth and need of the Holy Spirit all in Telugu. One brother translated for me and a couple others. He testified of the many healings he also has seen since being filled with the Spirit.

Well the wife of this couple are fervently seeking the infilling of the Holy Spirit and his wife had come down with a condition that had been causing her much dizziness and it is affecting her ability to work and drive.

After the ministry and worship this couple asked for prayer for the wife and the Lord has healed her also.

Please pray for this fellowship (Little Flock Christian Fellowship). Many are getting frustrated in their walk with God yet they do not understand why. Our time here may be coming to a close as we have shared all we can regarding the Holy Spirit.

One behavior many struggle with here is showing up to meetings on time. They tend to joke about everyone being on IST which stands for Indian Standard Time and that stands for always late.

Is this common in your fellowship in India?

2014/12/8 12:43Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Praise God that Jesus Christ is the same
Yesterday, today, and forever. Some have
been given gifts of healing for the Body
of Christ, and every believer can go to
The Lord in faith and receive healing from
God on the basis of the atonement. Every
believer can be a channel of healing through
the laying on of hands.