SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : The extraordinary move of God in the Middle East October 28, 2014

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

The extraordinary move of God in the Middle East October 28, 2014

Not sure under which forum I should post this link. It gives a few details how God is bringing people to himself in the midst of the conflict that rages in the middle east. This is not the only source for this info - I read of it else wheres, also. Take a read and be blessed. Once sure thing is and that is we do not know what all God is up to.

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48593&PN=1

2014/11/1 19:18Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: The extraordinary move of God in the Middle East October 28, 2014

This is wonderful, thanks for sharing this item. Those who are dwelling in darkness are seeing a great Light.

In Christ

2014/11/1 21:14Profile
KPYee

Re: The extraordinary move of God in the Middle East October 28, 2014

This is highly inspiring and comforting to Christians. Its another affirmation in our faith that the Lord is using Isis to bring all the Islamic world to Him . Isis is the death of Islam and through their sins the Lord will bring about a renaissance of Christianity throughout the MidEast. Its just another example of God using the sins of men to bring an end to sins. Hallelujah. Praise His Name ., Behold the Lord rules over all the earth. "And ye shall know I am the Lord"

2014/11/2 2:45Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Old Testament is full of incidents where God worked behind the scenes to bring about his glory. He used evil men many times to accomplish this. I am so amazed. I see in God's economy no event, no person goes to waste. All men are here for a purpose to be used by God somewhere somehow. Kind of humbling when one thinks the world would be better off with out a few unsavory characters.

2014/11/2 15:27Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great Light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the Light shined. [Isa 9:2 KJV]

2014/11/2 19:08Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

Another example of Habakkuk 3:2!

2014/11/2 19:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy