Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SI Moderator Change

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SI Moderator Change

Saints,

We wanted to let everyone know that brother Robert who has faithfully served many hours being a moderator on SermonIndex has decided prayerfully to step down as well as stepping down from a teaching Elder or Sunday School position at his church. He has already left a few more responsibilities. He feels led to more writings and preaching for the next season in his life We full-heartily support him in this and also are so blessed and thankful for his years of gracious prayerful replies to saints here to serve us.

With that said also Jeremy Hulsey has prayed after we asked him and he feels led of the Lord to take on the responsibility of a moderator. We are thankful for this also. Please greet brother Jeremy and also thank brother Robert for his servants heart.

2014/10/21 19:00Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: SI Moderator Change

My wife and I will remember both Robert and new moderator Jeremy in prayer!

Thank you, Robert, for your service.

The Lord bless you both.

2014/10/21 19:10Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers. SermonIndex has been the homepage on my internet browsers almost as long as I've owned a computer.

I discovered SI a few short months after Greg launched the site and after downloading sermons for about a year I began to participate in the forums.

I have never been a prolific poster, if you count all my posts from both of my accounts (My first account was deleted by accident)* I think I'm up to about 1300 posts. But I've always read through the forum and have been blessed by it.

Pray for me that God enables me to contribute to a spirit of true fellowship in the Lord in the forums. I hope that I am able to encourage you on to manifest the Spirit of Christ as I hope that you are also able to encourage me.

*My former account can be found if you search for "jeremyhulsey"

Blessings,

2014/10/21 19:38Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Prayers and gratitude all around.

God is faithful.

2014/10/21 20:18Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: SI Moderator Change

We appreciate all that Brother Robert has done as a moderator as well as his contributions to SI in his writings.

We pray that the Lord would lead and bless our brother as he pursues the Lord's calling on His life, and we welcome Brother Jeremy and praise God for his willingness to serve.

Mike

2014/10/21 20:50Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Thank you dear brothers and sisters for the kind words. Bro Jeremy is a dear brother whom I am confident will be a great blessing to the oversight of sermonindex. Many thanks to Greg, Paul West, and all of you who have supported me in this role. I look forward to a new chapter in my life with confidence in God and the leading of His Holy Spirit.

Much love to you all, Robert

2014/10/22 5:52Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Thanks Robert for everything you've done and work behind the scenes ... and welcome to you Jeremy, I look forward to hearing from you on here. I write this as a lover of this forum and website,

David

2014/10/22 12:35Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Robert
Thanks for putting in the huge amount of time required.I hope for all the best God has for you in the future.You are obviously a deep Christian thinker and may you get the time to reflect and write in the coming season.I hope we didnt exhaust you with our many flaws!Make sure you post and keep us updated on your developments Yours Thankfully Hugh

2014/10/22 16:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy