SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
vbansode

Hello

Hello,
I am Vijay from India. My wife and I are involed in Marriage Ministry. Just wanted to say HI.!!!

2005/4/24 11:12Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello

Hi Vijay,

A warm welcome to you and so glad you are here. Sorry for all the disruptions out there, just some family squabbling. Perhaps not too much of a reach to suspect you might know a thing or two about this considering your ministry. Hope to hear more from you brother, how is life in India?

2005/4/24 12:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am Vijay from India. My wife and I are involed in Marriage Ministry. Just wanted to say HI.!!!

Welcome to SermonIndex dear brother. I hope you can access and utilize the audio and video resources on the site and that it helps you in your ministry and walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. If you haven't had a chance yet! listen to this recording: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/4/24 12:59Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Hello

Quote:

vbansode wrote:
Hello,

Welcome Vijay, The world sure can use more in the Marriage Ministry, may God continue to Bless your Ministry.

2005/4/24 13:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy