SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers for others

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayers for others

I have a few prayer requests for others in my life who really need your prayers right now. My wife Allyce needs prayer for her left hear she has been having a hard time hearing out of it as of late. She was born deaf and had surgery on them at the age of three or four and it was healed, she also needs prayer for her salvation including her whole family and mine. My mom and brother need prayers for deliverance for their addictions and my Dad also for his salvation. My friend Keith almost two weeks ago tragically lost his wife in a car accident and he found out she was with another guy. He is a new believer, but is really struggling right now your continued prayers our deeply appreciated.My friend Randy found out he has cancer and had surgery done on it, but i don't know much more about the situation, but prayers for him our needed. My long brother in the Lord Joel has been heavily convicted by the Lord over all his sins lately, he literally has been confessing his sins to a lot of people and he showed me his list of sins. He has broken over them, but he can't seem to find peace, please pray the Lord will show him mercy in Christ. Pray for my church and the members and prayer requests they have. Also pray for the open gym i run at my church and especially the young kids who are coming to it and their salvation. Also pray for my sister Ashley she struggling and started going back to church or i mean is wanting to. Lastly if you could pray for my wifes aunt Paula She was married and has five children, but her husband left her for another women and she is losing their house and to make things even worse she starting dating another woman and is planning to get married next year. Can you pray for the whole situation and that her husband would repent Jerry is his name and that the Lord would reconcile this whole situation. Thank you guys for all your prayers

2014/10/16 20:39

Re: prayers for others

If you could also pray for my nephew Ethan. He has muscular dystrophy and he really needs your prayers also.

2014/10/17 19:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy