SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : What is the rapture and what happens before the rapture

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 )
PosterThread
passerby

Re:

I believe in the rapture of the church as it is written in the bible. What baffles me more is the restoration of the temple sacrifices in the latter part of Ezekiel. May I ask anybody of our pre-tribulation brothers to give some enlightenment on this subject as well as their views about the 'end of the time for the gentiles' as stated in Rom 11:25 & Luke 21:24. Good day to all.

2015/2/22 21:38Profile
budgie

Re: Why is it so important to have this thread??

It is so important to focus on the Truth of End Times Events and knowing what is a truthful doctrine and what is not a truthful doctrine for the simple reason and that is this.

Mat_24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

We are to know the Prophecies that have been declared by Jesus and all of the Prophets.

Luk_24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

There are Prophecies that remain regarding the Coming of Jesus again to Rule on this earth and they will be fulfilled.

Jesus said this.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Mat_24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

Jesus told us so beforehand so that we will know what is to happen before He Comes again and so that we will see His Prophecies fulfilled, Fulfilment of Prophecies reveal a Truthful God and builds faith in a Faithful God.

There can only be one Truth regarding the Coming of Jesus, and it does matter a great deal, it meant enough to Jesus and Paul, They both said to us Don't Be Deceived, they both said to us Watch and be Ready.

Paul and others begs this.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2015/5/21 7:59Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
passerby wrote:
I believe in the rapture of the church as it is written in the bible. What baffles me more is the restoration of the temple sacrifices in the latter part of Ezekiel. May I ask anybody of our pre-tribulation brothers to give some enlightenment on this subject as well as their views about the 'end of the time for the gentiles' as stated in Rom 11:25 & Luke 21:24. Good day to all.

this is just my opinion but please start a new thread on this particular topic or it will get lost in this thread!! I'd like to hear the enlightenment on this subject as well!!

God bless,
Lisa

2015/5/22 8:08Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

We did have a pretty long discussion here on the latter part of Ezekiel and the temple/sacrificial system. Can't remember what thread but someone might. Some like me believe it is clearly symbolic while others believe it is literal and the sacrifices will be a "memorial."

2015/5/22 8:13Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I found it:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=53217&forum=36&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

2015/5/22 8:18Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Thanks, TMK!!

2015/5/22 9:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy