SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : And hell pours forth its fury-ISIS

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

And hell pours forth its fury-ISIS

Below is an article written by a dear brother in the Lord , Robert Taylor. He is a missionary in Mexico and a dear faithful brother. Robert highlights the fact that ISIS, now the well-known evil group of terror in Iraq and Syria, is also the name of an ancient pagan Goddess. And not just any pagan Goddess, she is still worshipped today all over the world in pagan and occultic circles. She is the Goddess of magic, but more importantly in those circles she is the mother of Osirus. Using her magic she is supposed to have resurrected him from the dead. There is an ancient image of ISIS suckling her son Horus. This image was later co-opted by early Catholicism to represent Mary suckling Jesus.

Now if ISIS represents evil and resurrection, what exactly is being resurrected in this group? Every now and then in history, the bowels of hell open up and evil is vomited onto the land. Not just the ordinary evil that man is so capable of, but a particular demonic evil that takes over groups and sometimes nations in a great tidal wave of hell itself. Nazi Germany is a great example of this. In an interview for a documentary on the rise of Hitler, one regular German woman put it like this. " There was something in the atmosphere and we all breathed it in." I want you to ponder that.

The prince of the power of the air comes down and soaks the atmosphere at certain times. Now, there is a time coming, such as we have never seen before. Is that time now, as brother Robert hints at? Perhaps. Is it the group ISIS that represents the coming great evil such as the world has never seen before? Perhaps. Or, is there something yet to come that is so terrible that our minds cannot even conceive it? Now, all of these events have the same source, yet when the prince of the power of the air comes down in the time just prior to the return of Jesus, there will be something so intoxicating in the air that most will breathe it in, in fact, if it were possible, even the elect would do so, such is the deception.

This is why I do not believe that the group ISIS will be that force, it may be a pre-currsor to it and a microcosm of it and an insight into the sheer madness and evil that is to come that will overtake the whole world , much like Hitler and the Nazis were but not the " main act," so to speak. The great evil yet to come will not come from blatant Barbarians, which is what ISIS is and the whole world can see that. No, the great evil to come will be perpetrated by the civilized world and cheered on by that world as it goes about its business of killing every genuine saint on the earth..........bro Frank

Robert Taylor-ISIS............

Recently the entire world was shocked as a group of Islamic extremist people calling themselves ISIS, (which stands for Islamic state of Iraq and Syria) seemingly came out of nowhere and spread out across the countries of Iraq and Syria destroying and devouring everything in their path. Nothing stood before them. They were like a biblical plague of locusts devouring everything in their path. This group of people who calls themselves ISIS is the most evil group of people who has ever arose on the stage of history bar none.

I read an article on the internet recently written by someone whose name I have forgotten. In the article the person put forth the question. "can a human being only fall to a certain level of depravity and cannot go any lower without the super natural help of a demon"? It is an interesting question, and my take on it is, that although the human race is fallen and totally depraved, mortal man is not capable of committing certain acts that goes beyond depravity without the direct intervention of a demon from hell. I believe that Hitler had to have been demon possessed in order to do what he did. What he did goes beyond what a human being is capable of doing. Then we have Stalin, Pol Pot of Cambodia, and a host of others.

This brings me back to the question of "who, or what, is this group of Islamic people who calls themselves "ISIS" that are storming over the countries of Iraq and Syria devouring and destroying everything in their path like a plague of locusts" I believe that the bible has a clear answer to this question. I would like to point out at this point that the letters ISIS stands for "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria", but it is also the name of the Egyptian false goddess Isis that witch covens and other heathen groups all over the world reverence and pay homage to in their satanic rituals. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that these two names are linked together.

This Islamic group ISIS seemingly appeared out of nowhere on August 8th 2014 when they invaded the city of Monsul Iraq, which happens to be the old ancient city of Niniveh which the prophet Jonah in the bible preached in. They systematically killed, or otherwise drove out every single Christian in that city. The Christian community of Monsul has been residing in that city for 2,000 years, and in less than one week these demonic people called ISIS eliminated them to the last person, a people who have inhabited that city since the beginning of Christianity. This brings me to the point of revealing who I think this ISIS bunch is, and where the world is headed at breakneck speed.

I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the 5th trumpet of the book of Revelation has blown. I am not going to get in the controversy of when someone thinks the rapture will take place. Believe what you want concerning the rapture date. I am pointing out biblical evidence that the 5th Trumpet of the book of Revelation has blown.

Now let's turn in our bibles to the 9th chapter of the book of Revelation. I am not going to expound on every verse in the chapter here, but only on the verses that covers the subject we are discussing here. Read the entire chapter yourself to get the overall context of the message of the chapter.In verse number 1 we read of the 5th Angel sounding his trumpet, and a "star" falling from heaven. I think everyone can agree that the star mentioned here is in fact an Angel. The scripture says that, "the key to the bottomless pit was given to him".

In verse 2 he opens the bottomless pit and a smoke so great that it darkens the sun arose out of the bottomless pit. I don't think anyone can deny that a horrible darkness has enveloped the entire world, particularly the middle east.

Verse 3 tells us that locusts came out of the smoke, and power was given to them as, "the scorpions of the earth have power." A careful reading of Ezekiel 2:6 tells us very plainly that the word "scorpion" in the bible is referring to very evil men. Now let's skip down to verses 7, 8, and 9. As I said before, I am only pulling out the verses that identify who these "locusts" are, and thereby who these people who call themselves ISIS are.

1. They appear as horses prepared for battle. A war-horse in ancient times was good for nothing but war. They were no good for working, nor were they used for transportation. They only knew war. This is a pretty good description of these ISIS people.
2. There were "crowns like gold on their heads". A gold crown represents a kingdom. The sole purpose of these ISIS people is to set up an Islamic kingdom. A world-wide Caliphate is their goal, a revival of the Ottoman Empire on a world-wide scale.
3. They have "faces of men" in other words these locust that came out of the bottomless pit are evil men, that are devouring and destroying on such a scale that the bible calls them locust.
4. They have the"hair of women". I did a google on this and discovered that most devout muslims in Africa and the middle east wear their hair in long locks that they call "deadlocks". The tradition comes from Mohamed himself that wore his hair in four long locks that hung down to his shouders.
5.Teeth of Lions
6. Breastplates of iron
7. "wings"

These 3 things identify them as mighty men of war, very fierce, and nearly unstoppable, moving very fast across the land. With this information I think the only conclusion that we can come to is these "locusts" out of the pit of hell are a group of very evil men whose goal is to set up a kingdom on this earth, ruled by a group of people that they can only be described as "beast" in other parts of the bible.

If what is happening in the middle east right now is not the blowing of the 5th Trumpet, then someone will have to tell me what in the world is happening over there. What is transpiring over there right now is not on the natural plane. It is super natural. It has to fit in scripture somewhere, and the blowing of the 5th Trumpet fits perfectly. Shalom to all. See you in the New Jerusalem soon.

2014/9/3 13:54
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re: And hell pours forth its fury-ISIS

appolus quoted:

"This is why I do not believe that the group ISIS will be that force, it may be a pre-currsor to it and a microcosm of it and an insight into the sheer madness and evil that is to come that will overtake the whole world"

I agree, I think the major events going on in the world right now are working toward an even greater madness and evil that is to come which will overtake the world. An interesting thing that I have been noticing is that it seems a precedence is slowly being laid where it will become the normal, even "right" and "good" thing to do to strip away the rights and freedoms of anyone who is labeled an "extremist" and treat them with utmost hostility, and maybe even hunt them down. Clearly, actual terrorist groups like ISIS and Bokoharam should be dealt with as such, but there seems to be a growing trend toward considering and regarding people who hold to a biblical world view as extremists, and this being done by governing bodies more and more blatantly, and this really being fueled from the proponents of the LGBT agenda. We have also been seeing groups like the UN expand its power and jurisdiction in unprecedented ways and a huge shift in the balance of power. In the end, I think that matters like ISIS are merely the spark that will allow extreme measures and laws to be laid down by governing bodies which will lead the way for worldwide and "legal" persecution of the Body of Christ...it's seriously a chilling prospect, but no matter how difficult things may get, I praise the Lord that He is faithful and sovereign and will never give us more than we can bear and that His abundant grace and love over us is sufficient for us...O Lord, more strength and grace to meet every trial and task set before us that we may stand firm until the very end until we see You face to face! Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus, Come!

2014/9/3 16:40Profile

Re:

Excellent comment TB,

It seems we are very much on the same page.......bro Frank

2014/9/3 17:55
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Though it seems there is an greater element of evil, Islam has been doing this for a long time and many smaller groups re-hashing this original early Islam desire for world-wide domination.

Though as brother Frank has alluded to there seems to be a greater working of the spirit of this age behind the scenes giving great success to this new movement.

They are fulfilling bible scripture, one is of the river running dry in that area and turkey has already seemingly shut down the water supply causing the river to run dry in many places before the mosul dam.

2014/9/3 18:04Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I think that in order for Christians to be truly seen as extremists like ISIS, a radical fringe group claiming to be Christian would have to commit some terrible act of terrorism and claim responsibility- like bombing of some gay event or the like.

This would cast suspicion on all Christians. Mere churchgoing would not create this hatred and suspicion.

The Westboro baptists garner a lot of disdain for their protests; what if a group like them started killing in the name of God?

2014/9/3 18:09Profile
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re:

TMK quoted:

"The Westboro baptists garner a lot of disdain for their protests; what if a group like them started killing in the name of God?"

We actually have seen pockets of that, especially in Africa where "christian" militia were formed in villages to fight Bokoharam where they began indiscriminately killing muslims...we see so much of the name of Christ being used to bolster up causes that are none of His but rather of the flesh and of the enemy. Also, if I am not mistaken, a lot of the white supremacists here in the States claim the name of Christ as well...but yeah, it is definitely something that has crossed my mind as to what would be the tipping point to really galvanize such an extreme policy of hunting down Christians.

Not sure if you heard recently about what has been transpiring within the US military, but there was an incident about a year ago when the US Army listed some legitimate Christian groups as extremist and as hate groups in one of their training courses. Thankfully, this didn't go unnoticed and they were forced to remedy the situation, I believe. Also, whenever I look at comments in the comments section of various articles or Youtube posts with any religious context (Christian or non-Christian), I really sense a growing hostility toward anyone who takes a firm stance on what they believe and also a tendency to just clump them all together as "religion" and "extremists". When one also takes into account the "dumbing down" of our culture and the tendency to oversimplify things, the prospect looks even more bleak.

Not only that, we have a worldly, liberal, compromised "church" that has been deceived by a false understanding of "tolerance" and "love", further setting the precedence for true, bible believing, Christ following Christians to be labeled as extremists, eg abortion, LGBT, etc. This is exactly how the Korean church was persecuted and hunted down from a governmental/national level during its infancy, namely under Japanese and then Soviet rule onto the present time, where the governing authorities saw that the true church was a threat to their agendas and so tried to force people to show their loyalty by either bowing to a shrine of the emperor or by attending communist rallies on Sundays and forced the church and its leaders to accept these things as legitimate which paved the way for legitimizing the arresting, torturing, and killing of "extremists" who would not comply with what their own nation and "church" believed was right. If I am not mistaken, this is a similar thing that happened in the Nazification of Germany and is a chilling reminder that history might be repeating itself and that we must remain vigilant and sober minded and learn to cling to the Lord always that we may find strength in times of need.

2014/9/3 19:08Profile

Re:

Great post TB,

You write "it is definitely something that has crossed my mind as to what would be the tipping point to really galvanize such an extreme policy of hunting down Christians."

I laid out a scenario for a tipping point in the thread below, it may be of some interest to you.........bro Frank

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=53072&forum=35&48

2014/9/3 20:04
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re:

Hi brother Frank,

I will definitely make sure to check it out! Thanks so much :)

2014/9/4 1:21Profile
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re:

I...am...speechless...you spelled it out so clearly. I absolutely agree...wow...it only takes a moment, a moment for the scale to shift at critical mass...and you know, a funny thing happened at work earlier today right after my second comment on this thread...A coworker (non-believer) started talking to me about several different current events including the growing threat of ISIS as well as the issue with the NSA collecting data on pretty much everyone and it was chilling and almost prophetic as she was so quick to say that she would be more than happy to give up her freedoms and privacy for the sake of her own safety and especially the safety of her 1 year old son...the opinions and values of man are continually shifting and can be easily swayed by the external powers and forces at work...mind you she is a PhD, very well educated...in the end, we all want security and comfort, and will do whatever it takes to maintain that, even if it means giving up all our rights and freedoms, even our moral standards...scary thought. To be honest, I don't know if I am personally ready to see such a thing unfold...much to pray about. Thank you brother Frank for the post, it was definitely a vivid wakeup call for me.

2014/9/4 1:55Profile

Re:

1 Thes.5:3
And while they are saying, "Peace and Safety," then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains up on a woman with child, and they will not escape.

Very prophetic words written by the Apostle Paul 2000 years ago.

Very appropriate words for this day and age.

Bearmaster.

2014/9/4 9:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy