SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers for me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

prayers for me

Hey guys I have really been struggling as of late not only with what I think our demonic spiritual attacks to my mind and thinking or anxiety but again I am having fears again with the whole salvation issue whether im saved or not. I been encouraged by some texts like james 5 verses 19 and 20.but I feel like I am being overcome by everything. I have been seeking the lord begging for mercy for so long, but it seems the devil has such a strong hold on me I cant seem to overcome this but I know christ id able to. Will you please continue to pray

2014/9/3 5:00
brothagary

Re: prayers for me

Unclean spirits get out him right now in the name of Jesus ,i bind you through the authority of Jesus Christ ,by the power of the blood of Jesus ,go now and dont come back ,be healed and whole in Jesus name ,father thank you for your promises and your word ,it is sufficient AMEN

2014/9/3 5:08Profile

Re:

thank you for your prayers everyone. Guys i am not doing good spritually. My heart is not right with God and i have sought him about everything, but i am just getting worse my heart is getting worse and i am not getting better. I don't like the person i am and i don't want to fall away from the Lord. Please keep me in your earnest prayers.

2014/9/9 19:05

Re:

I don't continuing posting on here again, but what i am going through in my soul is not good. A few years ago I posted about my great fear of falling away from the Lord and i am just not getting any better. I have got hardened more towards God and struggling just to believe and my heart has just more evil and wicked. I have cried out to God so much the past couple of years, but i just can't seem to overcome this. Their have been a few times when i have seemed to get better over the past few years and it gave me a little hope. But, what is going is scaring me, i don't know if this is the devil or if the Lord really has given me up. I hope not.

2014/9/9 19:16
yuehan

Re: prayers for me

Bible4life,

You might find this testimony to be encouraging: http://www.testimonyshare.com/god-healed-me-from-anxiety-and-depression/

May Jesus teach you to trust Him, to look to Him and renew your mind with His truth.

2014/9/9 19:49Profile

Re:

thank you

2014/9/9 21:41

Re:

I was just talking to my wife and she had a dream that I committed suicide. When she told me that it scared me because over the past two weeks the feelings of fear and oppression have been so bad i have thought about it. I don't know if i need medication or if i really need deliverance by Christ, but please pray for my protection and guidance from the Lord, I want to be right with him. I don't understand why i am being so oppressed in my life, for like 7 years straight. Thank you for your prayers

2014/9/11 22:14
yuehan

Re:

Bible4life,

You have shared about how you feel, and what you perceive to be the condition of your heart.

What do you think God feels about you? What kind of thoughts does He have towards you? Where are you in His heart?

2014/9/12 0:06Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

John,
When Satan or any of his dark horde come and whisper things in your ear, tell them to leave in Jesus name. Jesus is the name above all names, and dark spirits will leave when told to go in His name.

This is not theology, but fact! I was harassed from the age of about five till my mid twenties by literal Demons. Numerous Demons in various forms used to physically attack me at night. One of the main reasons for me coming to Christ was that a Christian told me that they (the Demons) must go in Jesus name. And they did! For twenty odd years these things had harassed me, and in the name of Jesus they literally fled. It was then that I knew that He (Jesus) was not a fairy tale, but was Truth and real and All Mighty. So I came to Him and gave all to Him.

Since the day I repented of my sins and gave my whole life to Jesus, I have not been physically attacked. I have however felt a dark evil presence on the odd occasion as if trying to intimidate me. I either tell them to go in Jesus name, or tell them that God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. They go instantly!

What I am trying to get at John is that you may not see or feel any Demonic presence, but the fact that you are getting thoughts of fear and suicide tells me that those thoughts are coming from below and not from above. Remember John, that Satan does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. But Jesus has come that you (John) may have life, and that you may have it more abundantly.

So John, if you have not already, repent of all your sins and give your whole life without exception to Jesus, to do as He will with it. Then if the Devil still comes to whisper lies in your ears, tell him you are a child of God and that you will no longer listen to word of his again. Go in Jesus name!!

Blessings Steve

2014/9/12 4:12Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Dear Brother John:

I would encourage you to reread what Brother Steve shared in his testimony. He said two key things about repentance that bear much weight when it comes to demonic oppression.

When we commit our lives to Christ by faith and call upon the name of the Lord turning from our sin and confessing them the word of God and His promise is true brother, we are saved.

However, even in my own life, there were AREAS in my life where I was oppressed. The reason for the oppression was due to open doors in my life through various sins and things I had been involved in. In a nut shell, I needed deliverance from demonic oppression.

Over many months after committing to being set free and closing these open doors I went on periodic fasts. I would go in my room and begin to pray and simply ask God to show me areas in my life and past that might be attributing to the oppression.

I will tell you John, that God is faithful, Jesus came to set the oppressed free. The Holy Spirit began to reveal things in my life, one by one, and as a matter of fact I was told to get a pad of paper and pen and document these things/sin/areas.

As the Spirit would reveal them, I wrote them down, and then I would confess the sin to God, renounce the sin and the oppression/hold over my life, and lastly put those sins under the atoning cleansing freeing blood of Jesus.

The key was I did this by the SIMPLE faith that i exercised when I was saved 11 years prior.

Oppression is due to open doors brother. I do not want to get into a debate whether Christians can be oppressed, but I testify to you in Jesus name, I had issues in my life that were sucking me dry, trying to destroy me and steal my joy.

Many times when people get saved brother they just ask God to forgive all their sins and just make a generic blanket confession. Confession and ultimate deliverance must be specific, and once we acknowledge these areas from our past and renounce them and put them under the blood that was shed to set us free, it is DONE.

Father God, we ask in Jesus name that you would cover Johns mind right now in the precious blood of Jesus. Father send ministering angels to his side right now and put your hedge of protection around his mind, thoughts, and spirit in Jesus name, Father God. Lord, we ask, as your body, in agreement Father God that you would have mercy on our brother John Lord God, Mercy Lord. You have promised in your word Lord that if only two would come together in agreement and ask anything in Your Sons name that You would hear us Father, and we thank You Lord that You hear us and that we ALREADY Father God have the PETITION that we DESIRE in Jesus Name.

Lord we ask that You would minister to John, lead him, direct him Lord in the way he should go as he looks to You Father God. Lord, right now in Jesus name we ask that You quicken his Faith Father God, make your voice clear Lord.

Now Lord, we confess as Your body that if we ask anything in Your name according to Your will You hear us Lord, and we speak in the power and name of Jesus to the spirits of fear, doubt, unbelief, condemnation, suicide, and the lying spirit to take their hands off John in Jesus name, and we bind their activity and their voices in Johns mind Lord and we cast down their lies and their words in Jesus name.

Father, send laborers to John, Lord he needs exhortation in Jesus name Lord, thank you Father for your Holy Spirit being with him and in him Lord for greater is He that is within John than he that is in this fallen world Lord.

Lord if there are open doors of oppression Lord, reveal them to John by Your Spirit Lord that he may confess, acknowledge, renounce, these sins and put them under the blood of Jesus!

Lord we also come against every word, thought, whispering, backbiting, unrighteous judgement, and gossip over John right now Father God that has spoken death and cursing into his life, mind, spirit, family, and ministry as a believer in Jesus Christ.

Lord anything that speaks not blessing and life IS A LIE IN JESUS NAME Father God, it is NOT from above but beneath Lord. We speak Lord life in Christ Jesus we speak blessing in Christ Jesus over John Lord in One common faith, unity, spirit, and accord Lord as the 120 in the upper room Lord we speak in agreement and we ask that you would keep John in Your holy care and keeping Lord for WHOM THE SON SETS FREE Father God IS FREE.

Lord, thank for each and every brother and sister here at SI Lord that You have led here Lord, thank You Father for their intercessions and supplications Father for John and for all the other needs that have been presented Lord.

Lord we know that you are coming back for a spotless bride Lord, Lord make us ready Lord, thank you for Your patience, longsuffering, and forebearance Lord in our lives Lord, Father in Jesus name cause us to do likewise Lord, bind us as Your people Lord together with chords that cannot be broken Lord. Lord may each and everyone of us and our families, friends, neighbors, coworkers, and enemies look at us and know Father God that we ARE Yours In Jesus name Father God by OUR LOVE for one another Lord.

Lord cause us this very hour Father to be sober, vigilant, watchful, and prayerful Lord. Lord cause us not to labor in vain Lord, Lord You must build Your house make us willing Lord, make us useful vessels Lord if not for our own sakes Lord, do it for John Lord, in Jesus name. Amen Father

Thank you Lord for the precious and wise words of encouragement Lord

2014/9/12 9:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy