SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : "Revival" of Islam on the streets of England

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

"Revival" of Islam on the streets of England

Rise up Oh men of God!
The deceptive religion of ISIS plans to rule the world. They are having "revival" on the streets of London where once great evangelists for Jesus shook the nations.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202677724607677&set=vb.1335275533&type=2&theater

2014/8/25 20:14Profile

Re: "Revival" of Islam on the streets of England

We are ready seeing mosque in Ark. Any in Louisiana.

Blaine

2014/8/25 20:53
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Let them have there moment of glory; let them enjoy and revel in it.. Soon the they will be confounded...

A move of God is coming the likes of which we have not witnessed before...

2014/8/25 21:26Profile

Re: "Revival" of Islam on the streets of England

fret not....listen to the Word of God, this is who we are IN Him

"A Kingdom of Priests"
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=12043

2014/8/25 22:47
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

I love it Neil!! Much better way to encourage and strengthen the good soldiers of Jesus Christ than "Sell your cloak and buy a sword".

I also love your other compilations, my middle daughter asks that I play Dwell regularly.

Blessings Steve

2014/8/26 0:01Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

We have an "Islamic Center" here in Monroe LA that often has a full parking lot early in the mornings.

We also have a "Christian" church here that has joint services with them sometimes. Imagine that!

2014/8/26 9:36Profile

Re:

The Great Falling Away, brother. The Great Falling Away!

Lord willing, another brother and I will go up to Russellville AR to check out the opening of a mosque up there. We hope to have some low keyed conversation about Jesus. Or Isa as they call Him.

Blaire

2014/8/26 9:46

Brother Hale from Oz

you wrote:

Quote:
I also love your other compilations, my middle daughter asks that I play Dwell regularly.

really?.....you blessed my day, in the fact a wee lassie in Oz is edified, or encouraged...or just likes a "comp" the Holy Spirit and I cut together sometime in 2004, when "Fire on the Altar dot com was still active.

May God bless, cover and protect all your wee ones, I was JUST listening to "Dwell" last night, laying in the dark, praying. Those compilations I did, with the Holy Ghost sweeping me along, I cut FOR ME...to strengthen me, for when I was low in Spirit....not by selfish motives...this was 2002-04.

the one that I posted ...HERE..."A Kingdom of Priests", I did for my then 8 year old son and myself, to let him KNOW who he IS in Christ.

I don't know if I can explain this to you adequately, but being a Hebrew AND following Jesus....sometimes gets lonely. Its not that I have "separated" from Gentile follower's of Jesus, banish that thought!...its that I MIGHT look at things differently, such as I read John 17, and then am so perplexed WHY there are SO MANY denominations in this Most Holy Faith?....and though the various Protestant religious organizations (I use those words "religious organizations" quite deliberately) wont admit it, it seems that a whiff of rome still exists within these organizations...I don't "hate" rome, it just seems to me, pre-315 AD, the Early Church was growing by leaps and bounds, despite all the demonic forces trying to kill the Vine, The Way, that had both the natural vines and the Ingrafted Vines supping off the same Nourishment, which is Jesus......so the devil thought, 'I can't kill this thing....i'll join it"....hence the "holy roman church" was crafted by a warlord, Constantine, theh came the priestcraft, non canonical traditions, mary idolatry, etc.

just hellish, because as the centuries went by, my tribe, the Hebrews suffered greatly, forced conversions, inquistions, and then by the time of the "crusades", on their way to Jerusalem, the crusaders felt it right to slaughter Jews....in the name of Jesus.

So the dynamic we see happening in the Middle East today, didn't happen in a vacuum....these muslims call our troops, "crusaders"....and frankly the only reason we have troops in the Middle East is because of resource...oil, and money...and what makes EVEN MORE grievous is that in late 2002 till the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the majority of North American "evangelicals", were giving spiritual covering to the leadership of the U.S for this war....I witnessed all that on this very forum, i'm sorry to say.

and in THIS time, the LORD is getting ready to do a thing, that....words cannot describe. He is very angry with this land, we who have been given SO MUCH, so much was expected, but the hearts of men are dark, and love money, worship idols, etc.

the arabs, isis, whatever....are small mean children, the jihadi muslims LOVE to kill their own, almost as much as "infidels"....but they haven't the means to actually INVADE America.....no, we will eat ourselves FROM WITHIN...the rot is in US....no love, no honor, no sweetness, and NO fear of God...just arrogance, selfishness and murder.

I understand Jeremiah, more and more everyday...i'm sorry to say that.

I didn't mean this post to go in such a direction, please forgive me, I just had to unburden my heart...May God bless you richly, dear Steve...ever so richly. in Jesus' Love, neil

2014/8/26 11:20
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: Brother Hale from Oz

Bro Neil,
If we are led by the Spirit, and are willing to give what we have, even a few fish and a little bread, God can feed more than we could imagine.

For six or seven years I have gone out with a handful of bothers and sisters evangelising in the streets and railway stations in mine and surrounding towns. I take with me a backpack full of goodies such as Bibles, tracts, dvd's and because we regularly come into contact with fellow believers that need encouragement, I have cd's to give them, two of which are "Kingdom of Priests" and "Dwell". So be encouraged brother, God is mighty and He will use us if we are willing to be used.

2014/8/27 1:07Profile

Re: Brother Steve

beloved brother, it isn't dawn yet here, but you have blessed me more than you know, by this testimony:

Quote:
I have cd's to give them, two of which are "Kingdom of Priests" and "Dwell". So be encouraged brother,

oh I am!!! to think that MAYBE, some poor struggling saint could benefit from ANYTHING I did in Jesus Name....oh you lifted these sagging shoulders!!!....or as you all say, "good on ya mate!"....

I have many more comps but there are about 4 more, that I still tire not of listening to, i'll check my profile, I think my email is there, I can send them for your pondering and perusal....ONLY IF you want to use these humble efforts....don't worry, I have no ego in the matter....or I might send them to our dear brother Greg, much love, neil

2014/8/27 6:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy