SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Islamic State message to America: 'we will drown all of you in blood'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Our war is not a temporal one but a spiritual one. Particularly when dealing with the likes of the Islamic State. This war can only be one with the spiritual armour of Eph. 6.

The one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

How did Christ fight this spiritual fight with that would destroy the works of the devil? He hung his natural body on a cross... How it all worked out, I don't know how but there is a connection between the natural world and the spiritual world as in this case Christ natural body was used to destroy a spiritual power...

So we don't just have to fight against the spiritual powers, we must also fight against the human powers that these spiritual powers operate through..

The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Rom 16:20

2014/8/21 15:09Profile
rbanks

Re:

wow...we can spiritualized everything to death and repeat things over and over. Its like preaching to the choir.

Nobody seems to want to talk about or even try to understand Romans 13.4.

Ok...never mind...its too risky to try and understand.

I know this, that if your neighborhood and family were about to get shot up and butchered, you would very much appreciate law and order when the police showed up risking their lives to protect your neighborhood and family.

Everybody is not saved and filled with the Holy Spirit but God uses law and order to protect people in society.

For God so loved the world...

Blessings to all and have a great day!

2014/8/21 16:21Profile
brothagary

Re:

we see a constant theam of god raising up authority's to execute judgment on blood thirsty nations .. a Nation to judge the other nation ,,,, he also uses nations to bring blessing and relieve suffering in accordance with the same principle romans 13.4

to denie that is to denie scriptural examples

2014/8/22 3:54Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
(1 Tim 2)

Seems to me like God wants us to pray for all governments that they execute the rule that allows peace to reign and the gospel to be freely preached on earth. This is His perfect will at this time (good and acceptable).

2014/8/22 4:40Profile

Re:

Gary you may be right. God could use the Islamic State to judge America. Perhaps to drown us in our own blood for the blood of countless children aborted on the alter of Satan.

Blaine

2014/8/22 9:59
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I thought the antichrist and his giant robot destroyer was going to destroy the US, not ISIS.

2014/8/22 14:45Profile

Re:

with such, why would anybody WANT to post?

2014/8/22 17:14
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

We ask that posts especially on current news items and national items such as this be done without personal accusations or judging of anyone. Many brothers and sisters can disagree on certain matters and that should not make us to name-call or to dis-fellowship in anyway. My first post in response to this new item was one of personal introspection. Can we love our enemies in the case with ISIS? Do we pray for their salvation? Can we believe they can come to a belief in the Son of God?

2014/8/22 17:25Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Gary you may be right. God could use the Islamic State to judge America. Perhaps to drown us in our own blood for the blood of countless children aborted on the alter of Satan.

I also think it will wake up many in the sleeping church.... Which change the nations we live in....

If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.. 2 Chronicles 7:14

It's not to late, it can be changed.....

May the great God, whom I worship, grant to my country and for the benefit of Europe and the World in general, a great and glorious revival: so that our nation and the nations of Europe and North America will again worship the one true God. May you Lord, once again send our Sons and Daughters to the Nations to turn many Nations into worshippers of you.

Amen.

2014/8/22 20:33Profile
brothagary

Re:

blain i dont see why thats not possable ,i think he did that with the trade towers ,,scripture would seem to show that may happen to any nation when the stength of its sins reach to heaven

2014/8/23 3:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy