SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : reasons not to sleep with your phone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rainydaygirl

reasons not to sleep with your phone

http://news.health.com/2014/07/29/3-reasons-not-to-sleep-with-your-phone-in-your-bed/

this was interesting to me. i have to admit i have fallen to sleep a time or two with my phone.i often read my Bible on my phone before i go to sleep and never thought about it being an issue before.

rdg

2014/8/5 12:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: reasons not to sleep with your phone

In our home in the evening we shut off all phones, wifi and all signals until the morning or when we use them.

2014/8/5 12:21Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

that is interesting, do you mind if i ask why you shut wifi off until morning? our provider told us to just let it run all the time. i was really surprised to think that a phone could actually catch on fie. and the light could be keeping me awake. perhaps it would be better to go back to reading my Bible(book) instead of using apps on the phone.

rdg

2014/8/5 12:30Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
that is interesting, do you mind if i ask why you shut wifi off until morning? our provider told us to just let it run all the time.

sister, yes it is important to shut-off not only the wifi on the router, we just turn off the power bar that has it plugged-in. But also on your computers to shut them off. and the phones to turn off the WIFI and cell signal, because the wifi on the phone is sending out frequency to pick up the router.

Airplane mode on phones shuts off both.

2014/8/5 12:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy