SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A possible scenario for end times.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Murrcolr, here is the Scripture.......

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The people that destroyed the temple were the Romans. Now I guess, if one had a different theory, one could break down the Romans into parts of argue that the actual legion that destroyed the temple was of a certain nation, but the fact remains, and no one would argue this, that the Romans destroyed the temple. If one would like to think the anti-christ has to be some kind of king of Assyria, that's fine, Assyria was the birth place of Babylon. What is mystery Babylon geographically ( it can certainly be a system no doubt) but geographically it could certainly be America as a revived Babylon. Remember , the Roman empire ended up in the " North" because of the split and destruction of the city of Rome and surrounding territories by the barbarians. Rome moved, but was still Rome, Babylon moved but is still Babylon. The convergence of the system and the power, one could argue, is today's America. It stands at the pinnacle of wealth and power and makes rich all the countries of the world...........bro Frank

2014/8/5 13:57
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: The people that destroyed the temple were the Romans. Now I guess, if one had a different theory, one could break down the Romans into parts of argue that the actual legion that destroyed the temple was of a certain nation, but the fact remains, and no one would argue this, that the Romans destroyed the temple.

So how do you turn a Rome into an America, how do you turn Gog into an America, how do turn the Assyrian into an America, how do you turn the King of the North into an America.

In the nations that detailed in scripture that come against Israel do you see America named? When Jesus come back and Judges do you see America name.

No you see Islamic nations named that attack Israel, you see Islamic nations named for judgement when Christ returns...

Quote: It stands at the pinnacle of wealth and power and makes rich all the countries of the world

The pinnacale of wealth come on America is up to it's eyeballs in debt to the tune of 17trillion dollars - your going to fall...

2014/8/5 16:48Profile

Re:

Hi Murrcolr,

You asked a series of questions to which I had already addressed in my previous reply. Now it may be unsatisfying or you may disagree but that is fine, after all, it is end times we are talking about here, not exactly a science. It also says in Scripture that " all nations," would come against Israel, did it name them all or is America not part of " all nations?" .........bro Frank

2014/8/5 17:43

Re:

Brwthren in Matthew 24 9 Jesus tells his disciples you will be hated by "all nations" because of my name.

N. Korea is #1 in the persecution of Christians worldwide. Yet N. Korea was not known at the time of Christ. But does that mean that N. Korea, Bhutan, or Pakistan that hate Christians cannot be included and the designation "all nations".

Thus the idea that America is included in "all nations" that come against Israel has merit.

My thoughts.

Bearmaster

2014/8/5 17:56
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Thus the idea that America is included in "all nations" that come against Israel has merit.

But that's not what Frank is putting forth; Quote: "Rome moved, but was still Rome, Babylon moved but is still Babylon. The convergence of the system and the power, one could argue, is today's America"

He is saying that the beast empire is America...

2014/8/5 19:08Profile

Re:

Colin writes......

"He is saying that the beast empire is America..."

Yes brother, that is my end time scenario, American President will be anti-christ and the Pope will be the false prophet. The anti-christ will be ruler of all the nations and the pope will be ruler of all the religions, this sealed with signs and wonders. He will be a man of peace, meaning he enforces peace by strength and the world will embrace that because they will be/are so weary of war and terrorism. Still needs the catalyst though to bring all the building blocks together and overcome obstacles that could only be overcome by the crisis of all crisis................bro Frank

2014/8/5 19:36

Re:

Colon if I might respectfully ask do you believe there will be a future Antichrist?

Just curious bro.

Blaine

2014/8/5 20:22
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

How will the antichrist stop terrorism?

Just curious.

2014/8/5 21:36Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Colon if I might respectfully ask do you believe there will be a future Antichrist?

Of course I do, I also believe he will be Islamic, for me it started when I was in Saudi and was reading some Islamic tracts (like gospel tracts) as I waiting to get a pass to get into a place of work.

I looked out this quote for you;

This is what 6 of the Martyr's of Cordova said to the Islamic magistrate:

O magistrate, that our most holy brothers Isaac and Sanctius professed. Now hand down the sentence, multiply your cruelty, be kindled with complete fury in vengeance for your prophet. We profess Christ to be truly God and your prophet to be a precursor of Antichrist and an author of profane doctrine.

2014/8/5 22:35Profile

Re:

Hi brother Frank,
I respect you a lot so please don't take this as a personal attack on you but I hear your disdain for America and her posterity/capitalism/roots etc coming through in many of your posts. It makes me wonder that if you dislike this country so much and all that it stands for, why do you choose to live here still? Why not just move back to Scotland? Isn't it a teeeeeny bit hypocritical to take advantage of the opportunity to come to America and enjoy the freedoms and opportunities that she affords but to then publicly rag on her so much? Your comments about an American President becoming the anti-Christ may very well be true and if so then this special insight that you are getting might just be Gods way of telling you to leave flee this God forsaken place as fast as you can, lol!!! I am saying this all with a little smile on my face so I hope you do not take offense at what I am saying because I am really interested in hearing your perspective on this.

2014/8/5 22:51

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy