Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Temple Mount Faithful

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

The Temple Mount Faithful

Y'all should check this website out...

www.templemountfaithful.org

All I can say is... Jesus is coming sooner than any of us think.

Krispy

2005/4/20 17:48

Re: The Temple Mount Faithful

Alrighty then.....

How can they build this temple, if the Dome of the Rock occupies it?

If that ever gets removed, the Muslim world will make sure that the temple will never be built.

But for clarity, can someone please tell me where in holy writ is this prophesied temple supposed to be built in the future?

Karl

2005/4/20 18:25

Re:

Quote:
How can they build this temple, if the Dome of the Rock occupies it?

If that ever gets removed, the Muslim world will make sure that the temple will never be built.

But for clarity, can someone please tell me where in holy writ is this prophesied temple supposed to be built in the future?

Karl, I'm glad you asked that, my brother! Did you read the updates & news section of that website where it discusses the earth quake that hit Israel last year? It did signifigant structural and roof damage to the Dome of the Rock... now isnt that interesting?

Anyway... I am sometimes a little leary of Hal Lindsay, but I think on this group he has nailed it pretty good. This goes along with my understanding of the temple that this group is trying to rebuild... check this out:

"The rebuilding of temple is not the [i]cause[/i] of the Messiah's coming. It is an essential part of the world conditions that must exist at the time just before Messiah's coming. But the temple will not be His temple. It will be a false Temple that will be destroyed when the Messiah returns. According to Hebrew prophecy, the Messiah Himself will build the true Temple, after He comes.

Israelites that rebuild this coming temple will be double-crossed by a person known in prophecy as the [b]Antichrist[/b] who apparently negotiates the [i]political conditions for it to be rebuilt[/i]. The Prophet Daniel and the Apostles Paul and John all predict that the Antichrist will cause the normal sacrifices and offerings to cease after three and a half years in order to set up an image of himself in the holiest place of the Temple. This is technically called in Hebrew prophecy "The Abomination of Desolation."

I have been questioned in the past as to why I am so interested in the rebuilding of the Temple. The answer is that it absolutely must be rebuilt to set the stage for the climactic events that will bring Jesus the Messiah back. The return of the Israelites to the land and the rebirth of the state of Israel were the beginning of the prophetic signs that have come together into a precisely predicted scenario. The beginning of the rebuilding of the Temple will be one of the final predicted signs that signal the Messiah's coming is only a little more than seven years away. It will also mean that those who have come to a personal faith in Jesus Christ are about to blast off into another realm.

Many preparations have already been done by groups like the Temple Mount Faithful and the Temple Institute. Most of the intricate furniture for the Temple has already been made. Priests have been trained in the precise Mosaic method of offering the various sacrifices. Plans for rapidly building the Temple have been prepared.

All this, along with the fact that a man of the caliber of Gershon Salomon believes that God has called him to rebuild the Temple in this generation, shows us just how breathtakingly close the Messiah's coming must be."

Krispy

2005/4/20 18:44

Re:

Quote:

By the way... just 100 years ago no one ever believed that the nation of Israel would ever again exist... and that Jews from all over the world would migrate to the orginal land that God gave them 4,000 years earlier... but it happened.... just as it was prophesied in scripture.

Nothing is impossible for the God I serve!

Hellelujah!

Krispy

2005/4/20 18:48

Re: problems with lindsay

Hal Lindsay wrote:

Quote:
Israelites that rebuild this coming temple will be double-crossed by a person known in prophecy as the Antichrist who apparently negotiates the political conditions for it to be rebuilt. The Prophet Daniel and the Apostles Paul and John all predict that the Antichrist will cause the normal sacrifices and offerings to cease after three and a half years in order to set up an image of himself in the holiest place of the Temple. This is technically called in Hebrew prophecy "The Abomination of Desolation."

Ok, The problem is this, the place that Hal and everyone else gets this so called "Peace Treaty" with Israel for one week, and in the middle of the week he will cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. Daniel 9:27

Daniel 9:27 says, "And He shall confirm the convenant with many for one week and in the midst of the week He shall be cut of, but not for Himself, cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make it desolate........"

I capitalize the "He" because this is referring to Jesus Christ. In order for the prophecy thumpers to get a 7 year tribulation it must come from this verse in order for them to make everything fit in their future scheme.

Christ came in the 70th week, He came to confirm the Abrahamic covenant that God made to Abraham. In the middle of the week (by His death) He shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.

Tho the unbelieving Jews continued sacrificing animals, their sacrifices became an abomination to God.

"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood." Isaiah1:11-15

They need Daniel 9:27 to read this way, "And he shall make a peace treaty with Israel for seven years and the midst of the seven years he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease".

Actually they have already done so, because that is how people have preceived to mean.

Karl

2005/4/20 19:09

Re: Jews

Are the Jews that occupy Israel today, Jews?

I can prove that they are not, but I started to do the history of this, and I may as well write a book, it's just to much, and I wouldn't do anyone justice by writing it here, because you need to see it all in order to form a right opinion.

And then at the end I would be counted as an Anti Semitic and be thrown in jail for 'crimes against humanity' (little bit of Q's logic)

Karl :-(

2005/4/20 19:22

Re:

See... now we're headed into waters that I admit I'm not real comfortable trying to navigate. I'm all for learning! I understand the basics... but perhaps maybe someone with a little more knowledg about this can jump in and help us out...

Anyone?

Krispy

2005/4/20 19:23

Re:

Karl... do you ever get the feeling that our threads (your's and mine) pretty much turn into conversations between just the two of us... :-P

But thats ok, you're pretty kool to hang with.

Krispy

2005/4/20 19:26

Re: Yep

It seems to be that way Krispy.

But one things for sure, we have an audience that is reading it.

Your insights are noteworthy, and our flavour for books are exceptional.

But I know when people are in Wedensday night service and Sunday service, this site is slow during that time. Just a trickle of postings.

Karl 8-)

2005/4/20 20:44
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

:-)

(Just to break the ice a bit)

2005/4/21 1:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy