SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Only in JESUS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Only in JESUS

“No one alone, functioning out of their flesh, is strong enough to never want to quit when the going is hard, day-after-day-after-day, without getting something out of it along the way. And nobody, without immersing themselves in Jesus, is able to put aside their own desires or needs enough to truly care deeply for another person unless they think they’ll get something tangible out of it. If we choose separating ourselves, in our hearts, from God’s Plan and God’s Ways and vulnerability with God’s Family, and therefore from Jesus, we live and die alone, even when we don’t want to be alone.” I know we can all relate to the battle to be stable Spiritually, and for one another, and how close we are to the “brink” when we start building wrong in our thoughts and attitudes and emotions and decisions. But BLESSED are those that OVERCOME in the Name of the Lord of Hosts! THEIRS is the Kingdom! THEIRS is the Hidden Manna, and Life Everlasting!

Just thought I would share this here. I found it very encouraging and a good reminder. Only in JESUS can I truly love as HE loves, only by HIS strength can I walk with others and care for them as HE calls me to.

God bless
maryjane

2014/7/20 16:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy