SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings in Jesus Name.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Man0fG0d

Greetings in Jesus Name.

Hello all, My name is Elijah. l Iive in GA, in the United States of America. I was saved 6 years ago after battling with the Lord and trying to shake off the conviction of the Holy Ghost for many months. Since then, I have been baptized with the Holy Ghost and called to preach the Gospel. I preach at my church as well as others. But also minister a lot in nursing homes and jails. I love the Lord and am thankful for Him, His Son, and His blessings. Since I discovered this sight 3 years ago, it has helped my family and I grow tremendously. I have downloaded countless sermons off here and shared them with others. I want to thank everyone that has compiled together this massive collection of sermons. Thank you for sowing for not only into my ministry, But the ministries of my family and others as well. I Labour in the ministry, as well as work a job so I stay very busy and may not be able to post as often as I like but I Will get on when possible. I look forward to growing in the Lord and closer to the body of Christ. Thank you all again, I love you all God bless.

2014/7/14 18:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Greetings in Jesus Name.

Greetings brother Elijah. Great to see you posting this wonderful testimony of the Lord's work in your life. Glad SermonIndex is part of your journey now.

2014/7/14 18:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy