TMK

NC, USA

Re:

<sigh>

2014/7/10 21:55Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Lisa,

Here are a few things you can do that should make a big difference in how you feel.

Do not sleep with your cell phone anywhere near your head. Keep it in a different room if possible.

If you have a router in your living quarters, you need to disable it when you are not using it. Turning it off is not good enough. You need to unplug it. Additionally, it most likely has a back up battery which needs to be permanently removed.

If you have a roaming phone, replace it with an old fashioned one. The older the better as the newer ones are loaded with circuit boards. Avoid anything with an antenna.

If you have a wireless printer, unplug it when you are not using it.

If you have a smart meter attached to your house (the meter will have digital numbers vs an analog dial) make sure your sleeping quarters are as far away from it as possible.

Actually, these are things that everyone should do as the less electromagnetic radiation that we are exposed to, the better.

I pray that the LORD would heal you from the top of your head, to the bottom of your feet.

2014/7/10 22:37Profile

Re:

Lisa

I would not be taking Tamiflu especially when you are having some sort of allergic reaction going on:

Quote:
Back in 2008, the FDA started reviewing reports of abnormal behavior and disturbing brain effects in more than 1,800 children who had taken Tamiflu. The symptoms included convulsions, delirium and delusions. In Japan, five deaths were reported in children under 16 as a result of such neurological or psychiatric problems. Seven adult deaths have also been attributed to Tamiflu, due to its neuropsychiatric effect.

According to a 2009 study, more than half of children taking Tamiflu experience side effects such as nausea and nightmares. Other more rare and bizarre side effects have also been reported, such as the case of a 19-year old British girl who developed toxic epidermal necrolysis and blindness after taking Tamiflu last year.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/07/recommended-tamiflu-has-flawed-results.aspx

2014/7/11 5:30
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I guess I'll be the total oddball here and encourage you to follow Dr's orders.

Hope you are improving!

2014/7/11 8:54Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Lysa

I have been praying for you as well. I to hope you are improving. Give us an update when you are feeling up to it.

God bless
maryjane

2014/7/11 8:58Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Has anyone heard how Lisa is doing?

2014/7/15 3:06Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Has anyone heard from Lisa yet?

2014/7/19 16:53Profile

Re:

Saints I just spoke to Lisa. She is doing very well and thanks everyone for their prayers. Lisa said she felt like she passed out of death into life.

Praise God.

Blaine

2014/7/19 17:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy