SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Lysa

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Spider bite? In the south we have plenty of spiders that love to bite and do.

Anyhow, prayed for a recovery.

2014/7/8 16:33Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Tell her to try activated charcoal. It can be used both internally and externally and is designed to draw toxins out of the body. A small amount can do amazing things.

It also works for spider bites. I had one that grew to 5" before I prayed, and then remembered to use the activated charcoal. Within 24 hours the swelling was gone - but it did take almost a week for the bite itself to quit itching and disappear.

2014/7/9 0:06Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Yes, I have used activated charcoal. It does wonders. If you are feeling like an upset stomach of any kind this will help usually in 30 minutes or less.

2014/7/9 10:31Profile
romanchog

Re:

Brother:
Evidently she is having an allergic reaction again. She must find out what is causing the reaction and remove it from her presence (or remove herself from it).

I am praying for the LORD to give her wisdom in this matter, and to heal her completely and make her whole.

2014/7/9 19:40Profile
brothagary

Re:

be heal lisa in the name jesus ,,pain go now ,,hives leave now ,,infection GO NOW IN JESUS NAME be heald

2014/7/10 4:09Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Lisa, did you get a new piece of equipment recently?

2014/7/10 6:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Good grief Heartsong, please give it a rest.

Hope you are doing better Lysa!

2014/7/10 6:27Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Prayer for Lysa

I just got back from the hospital because the doctor sent me there, my face, ear and neck was swelling. I went to another hospital this time and they checked me for the flu and I have the flu! Influenza B.

When driving into the hospital parking lot, I told God, "My hope is not in this hospital but my help might be there, please let it be there." Thank God they found something underlying all the rashes, and thinking back my temperature started running last Tues or Wed but I never thought about having the flu. 12 years ago when I had the flu, I had to crawl from the bed to the bathroom, it wasn't like this at all.

Thank you Jesus I'm not going crazy!

Thank you all for praying for me, I still need prayer for these hives/whelts to go away while I take Tamiflu but praise God there is now a light at the end of the tunnel!!!

God bless you all!!!
Lisa

2014/7/10 15:19Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thanks for the update! Get better real quick.

2014/7/10 17:53Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Lisa, I checked on the symptoms for Influenza B and they do not match what you have described. Was the swelling on your face, neck, ear and hand on the same side of your body that you normally hold your cell phone? Have you recently gotten a new cell phone?

I am not trying to bother you, I am trying to help, as the LORD continues to prompt me to press in.

In His Love,
Laura

2014/7/10 21:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy