SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Saved from Suicide. What God Can Do Through a Simple Gospel Tract

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Saved from Suicide. What God Can Do Through a Simple Gospel Tract

I came across this video today through Ray Comfort and felt led to share it here when I saw it. It's 9:37 min. long and based on a true story. The audio is in Filipino but it has English subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdSV4ULXVoY

2014/7/1 15:45Profile
mattf12486

Re: Saved from Suicide. What God Can Do Through a Simple Gospel Tract

Awesome video! How great is our God! He's not willing that any should perish. Truly, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"

2014/7/1 16:03Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Amen mattf12486! It really goes to show that we just never know what will happen in someone's heart when we share our faith even in the simplest of ways.

2014/7/1 18:05Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Saved from Suicide. What God Can Do Through a Simple Gospel Tract

Ironically, it was on FB today that I confronted somebody about alcohol use (short version of the long). Now, you post this video...in turn I posted a link on my FB page.

Loved it!

Thanks!

Sandra

2014/7/1 19:55Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

ginnyrose writes:

Quote:
Ironically, it was on FB today that I confronted somebody about alcohol use (short version of the long). Now, you post this video...in turn I posted a link on my FB page.

Loved it!

Thanks!

Sandra

Amen sister, your welcome! I love it how the Lord works these things out, even on FB :)

2014/7/1 21:03Profile

Re:

Thanks for posting Oratio.
Proof again, that one must hear the bad news first, that we are sinners who have broken the laws of God and cannot stand before Him. Without this conviction of the Holy Spirit, one is not ready to receive Christ Jesus as Savior.

So many have thrown the law aside in witnessing or preaching, but without it, there is no need to repent and cry out to God for deliverance.

A church attender once told me I was mean for presenting the gospel in this way. Saying I was too judgmental. May God forgive us for presenting the gospel incorrectly for so long in America.

sister Leslie

2014/7/2 12:53
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Amen sister Leslie, your welcome! Yes, we need to return to that old time gospel that brings conviction of sin, righteousness and judgment; the biblical gospel which makes the grace of God truly amazing against the backdrop of man's sinfulness and rebellion against God!

2014/7/2 13:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy