SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : How Can I Be Sure of My Salvation? by John MacArthur

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
PosterThread
brothagary

Re:

oh tmk im in australia queensland

2014/7/4 2:09Profile
brothagary

Re:

how that mark gods leading you to a reformed church ,and hes leading me to a carsmatic church

i went to a reformed church one time ,,,it was werid they seemed to cater to the children like it was a sunday scool ,,i didnt realy like that one

2014/7/4 2:12Profile
brothagary

Re:

thanks oraco im glad my dry scence of humor doesnt offend ...i would love to fellowship with you gyes ,,the gyes at my work place think im an old boring dude becasue im a christian and i have grey hair ,,far out man im only 38 ,,i rekon its cause i dont get enough good fellow ship ,,the boys at work are sending me grey with there stupid pop music and boring conversasion ,,,id rather be talking to you gyes ,,they dont want to hear about jesus ,,theyed rather her about dynamo the magician

2014/7/4 2:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

good point side walk joy is sulry a part of repentence mmi think it is conected to brokenness

2014/7/4 2:25Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Quote: The true product of repentance is a full and realistic joy, with solid happiness that does not fade away. This is doctrine married to application! So many cleave to the regrets because their repentance is only conditional.

This is so true. I think we can see this in the life of Paul. I picture him pre conversion as a bitter man plagued by guilt ("kicking against the goads") and post conversion he became the apostle of joy. A person under conviction is in misery until he repents. Then the joy comes!

One my favorite things to listen to is an audio compilation I have of recently saved persons giving their baptism testimonies. You can hear the joy in their voices even through their tears. It is mixed in with audio bible reading and is designed as an evangelistic tool. It's called "Freedom" and I found it on the old "fire on the altar" website. Anyways it's really powerful and is evidence of the joy of repentance.

2014/7/4 8:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy