SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer needed

Please pray for my next door neighbour. She's 28, married with 4 lovely children but non of this family are saved........yet!
Anyway to the point she has just been round and i have shared the gospel with her (it's not the first time but it's the first time i've really witnessed to her in such depth) and i have prayed for her and her family.
The problem is that she has fallen in love with a friend of both her and her husbands who goes round their house each night for a cuppa and a smoke. It's a terrible situation, none of them are saved and i have shared with my neighbour the sins she is commiting.
Yet the situation just got worse. This 'family friend' has just told my neighbour he has cancer of the lung, which is why she has just come round, for me to pray.
I prayed with her for her & her husbands salvation and also for their friends salvation and healing.
Please please pray for this family and their friend. It's a very complicated situation to explain.
Thank you, in His love Geraldine

2005/4/15 8:50

Re: prayer needed

I must also add she wears a pentacle round her neck. I have explained the implications but she still wears it and looks up all sorts of witchcraft on the net in the hope it will help. I have manage to pesuede her to stop while we pray for her friend.
I kinda feel out of my depth with this one!

2005/4/15 8:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy