SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A Form of Coming Persecution

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

A Form of Coming Persecution

This is a testimony of what the LORD has allowed to come upon me in the last two years. I will be adding to it as the LORD raises up specific events that have happened, or continue to happen. It is not meant to put anyone in fear, but rather to warn, and inform, of that which is to come. If there is one thing that I have learned, it is that our only hope is found in the LORD. If you find these things to be unbelievable, I would suggest that you go to the LORD and ask Him to show you the truth.

It is not my intention to cause contention, but anything related to this subject seems to do exactly that and as such, with the LORD's help, I will be ignoring any comments that are destructive and will not necessarily address any that are constructive. I pray that the moderators would seek wisdom from the LORD before any decisions are made to kill this thread as it appears to me that there are some on this forum that desire to have certain issues subverted. Additionally, if anyone wants to discuss one small portion at length, I would ask that you start your own tread as I have noticed that there are some that like to “bury” posts by going on ad nauseum about senseless matters. There are also some that incite to riot and would ask that others do not fall prey to such destructive behavior.

If I am out of line in requesting these things, or if there is something that I need to keep in mind to avoid controversy, I would ask that I be informed now before I start down this path. Additionally, some of these things that I will be writing about are considered by some to be “conspiracy theory,” but it is my understanding that when something happens to a person directly, that “thing” is no longer a theory but rather becomes fact – if not to others, at least to myself, and I believe that the Holy Spirit will bear witness that the things about which I write are true.

2014/6/5 14:29Profile
MaryJane

Re: A Form of Coming Persecution

Greetings HeartSong:

You wrote:If I am out of line in requesting these things, or if there is something that I need to keep in mind to avoid controversy, I would ask that I be informed now before I start down this path. Additionally, some of these things that I will be writing about are considered by some to be “conspiracy theory,” but it is my understanding that when something happens to a person directly, that “thing” is no longer a theory but rather becomes fact – if not to others, at least to myself, and I believe that the Holy Spirit will bear witness that the things about which I write are true.

I am not sure that you can say that just because you experience something personally that it is a fact that applies to everyone, or that everyone will experience these same things.

For example I can tell you that it is a fact that I am allergic to pollen and it makes me very sick. This is a fact for me personally, but it would be incorrect to say that because pollen has this effect on me that all others are one day going to be sick because of the pollen in the air. That is just not true and would be a a "conspiracy theory" for me to say so. Do you see what I mean?

Greg has asked that we do not post "conspiracy theories" so I think you need to be prayerfully considering before you post and if threads get closed or you are asked to stop posting you need to respect that.

Perhaps you could share these things on your heart in such a way that are things that are happening to you specifically, but keep it to just your own testimonies with out expanding it further. Let the LORD lead people to see what HE has for them in what you share.

I know you were not looking for advice and I am not a mod but this is what the LORD placed on my heart to share with you after reading your post.

God bless you
maryjane

2014/6/5 14:56Profile
HeartSong

Re: A Form of Coming Persecution

I believe that the LORD has allowed me to experience the things that follow in order that I come forward with a warning to His children. It is only by the advancement of wireless technology, and the resulting erection of untold numbers of cell towers and antennas that such evil be perpetrated upon so many along with the ability to target so few.

The reason that the enemy can use this technology against us is because it is embraced by so many of our hearts. We care not that others are being harmed by it because to entertain such thoughts means that we will have to give it up. But give it up we shall, by choice or by force, for it is killing all that is around us, burning and consuming from without and within as all living cell structure struggles to survive in the river of waves that it was not designed to withstand.

All of these devices that we so dearly love are designed for our pleasure - that we can have what we want, when we want it, all with the touch of our finger. We no longer have to wait upon the LORD as we can immediately “dial up” that which we need to fulfill the desires of our flesh.

Satan is the prince of the air, and all of these waves travel through the air. Words are flowing forth with such speed that there is hardly any time to consider that which has been said or written. The waves around us affect the way we think and that which comes forth is hard and metallic as all the sweetness that is found in Jesus has been washed away, overtaken by the flood of that which we have demanded to be encamped about us. Cell phones, roaming phones, alarm systems, security cameras, baby monitors, directional devices, cell towers, Doppler radar, satellites – all putting off a collective hiss that is saturating the land with that which the LORD has neither requested or required.

Some of us are using these things in the name of Jesus Christ, but the LORD would never require us to use that which kills one, in order to save another. Is it not our flesh that relishes the idea of serving God in an atmosphere of convenience? Is it not our pride that becomes puffed up with the thought that so many will be saved by the touch of our finger? That which is born of the flesh, is flesh. And that which is born of the Spirit, is spirit. We need none of these things to affect the kingdom of God.

I was born again via the Internet, and I praise God for it, but my growth in the LORD has been stilted in that I am not surrounded by a church family of any sort. Those that I was born amongst reside in a make believe world that is cold and harsh. Where wolves are free to roam as there are none to cast them out. Where there is very little face to face contact, and where love is the exception and not the rule. The LORD has preserved me and carried me through but I wonder how many more little assemblies might there be, and how many more might be saved, if we were to go out as instructed, rather than hiding ourselves behind our screens.

“Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.” - 1 John 5:21

2014/6/7 17:07Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

i am not sure i understand why this thread is titled as it is? are you thinking that persecution is coming because of the things you talked about in your post?

rdg

2014/6/7 18:17Profile
HeartSong

Re: Things to Aviod

I will be updating this list as things come to mind, and will update the Revision Date whenever I do so.

Revision Date: 140703 (457)

Do realize that practically everything on this list is a form of idolatry. They are things that bring comfort, ease and enjoyment into our lives. They are things that keep us from going out and telling others about Jesus.

Top Fifteen Offenders:
- Doppler Radar
- Wind Turbines (closer than 5 miles)
- Cell Towers (closer than 5 miles)
- High Power Electric Power Transmission Lines (closer than 1 mile)
- Electric Sub Stations
- Transformers (small and large)
- Satellite Dishes/Antennas
- Smart Meters (look for digital numbers on a meter attached to your house)
- Wireless Routers for the Internet
- Cordless Phones
- Cell Phones
- HVAC Units
- Refrigerators
- Water Heaters

Other:
Baby Monitors - produces frequencies
Blowdryers (hand held near motor)
Braces
Computers (keyboard, mouse, touch pad, touch screen)
Electric Blankets
Jewelry - contains metal that attracts frequencies
Lawn Mowers
Leaf Blowers
Make Up - contains flecks of metal that attract frequencies
Street Cleaners
Trains
Train Tracks
Ultra Sound
Vacuums (hand held near motor)
Wireless Anything - produces frequencies / manipulated from a distance

Notes:
Things that heighten the negative effects - 1) A static environment 2) A pulsed signal 3) A signal that is switched on and off 4) The intersection of two signals

Look up and cover your head - The air above is being sprayed with heavy metals (aluminum oxide, barium, copper sulfate). These metals get in your hair and when they are hit with a frequency they will vibrate audibly.

Beware of flashing lights - My husbands cell phone manual reads: "Seizures or blackouts can occur when you are exposed to flashing lights while watching videos or playing games for extended periods. [sic] you feel any discomfort, stop using the device immediately." - Samsung Convoy 2 p.45. Flashing lights can also be used to hypnotize. Be aware of the white flashing lights that are on many large masts (cell phone type towers), school buses and an increasing number of bill boards and signs. The new type of light bulbs, along with fluorescent tubes, are easily modulated from a distance.

Metal attracts frequencies - most attenna's are made of metal. The pattern, and position determines the effectiveness of attracting the signal.

2014/6/15 5:05Profile
Questor

Re: Internet: Friend or Foe?

Heart Song...I understand your wish to find fellowship outside the cold and distant waves of the internet, but as you said, you found enough information out here to be saved with the help of it.

Yes, the Internet is a two-edged sword...all actions of any kind can be for good or ill.

I was commanded by God to write...it is my ministry, and yet I have only a little time for writing on the internet, and I need to learn to balance my time better...in the world and on the internet.

It is the best way just now to reach people who are seeking to know God...but it is not meant to be a replacement for person to person relationship.

Let Abba lead you to where you need to be, but do not despair of the effect you have here on the hearts of others, and their needs for good, clear answers to their questions.

People do need to hear from honest believing hearts about questions they would feel strange or embaressed in asking a pastor...if they could get the pastor to give them the time for their questions. It is a very busy world, and we all simply must do what we can to give others a boost towards Yehoshua.

I pray that you will be comforted in the use of the internet to spread the gospel, and knowledge of the Scriptures, even as you meet more and more with other Believers on a face to face basis. Amen.

2014/6/15 5:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy