SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are Cell Phones Dangerous?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
Dear sister please heed MJ`s loving wisdom. Trust in God. He will protect you.

I do trust Him. In the situation that I am now in, I have to trust Him because there is no other way for me to survive.

I asked Him why He was letting me experience these things and this was His answer.

"In the year that Tartan came unto Ashdod, (when Sargon the king of Assyria sent him,) and fought against Ashdod, and took it;

At the same time spake the Lord by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.

And the Lord said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;

So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

And they shall be afraid and ashamed of Ethiopia their expectation, and of Egypt their glory.

And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how shall we escape?" - Isaiah 20:1-6

2014/5/30 22:29Profile

Re:

Rom_8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2Ti_1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2014/5/30 23:04
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
HeartSong
MrBillPro
One of the things that radiation does is to deplete our Magnesium levels. Magnesium is necessary for over 350 enzymatic reactions, which means, that without magnesium our bodies do not process foods as they should. Flashing Lights also deplete our magnesium levels which means that watching television makes matters even worse.

I appreciate your scientific information. I have never had a "Christian" come across to me personally, that when they are telling me they don't watch TV or use cell phones or whatever, as it really is for the concern for my health. Most make it sound like, because they don't do it, that I should not do it, and to be honest, I think this is the message they want to send. Look, we are either led by man or God, if God speaks to me and says, quit watching TV and using your cell phone, they will go in the ocean.

Until then, if we are going to tell other Christians what we do, we can't or should not expect them to follow our lead, this is putting them under condemnation. Trust me, there are many,many other things we should be concerned about than cell phones and TV, like trying to clean our own houses, those being the Church for beginners, and being Apostles like we are called to do, we are putting the cart "WAY" before the horse.

2014/5/31 0:21Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Dear brother Frank,

The last time I saw you, you quoted these same versus and caused me all kinds of problems because it put doubt in my mind and the shield that He has put around me is made of faith. Doubt brings down the shield. I know you are trying to help, but you should pray before you quote scripture to others.

Actually, you were a witness to the technology that I am trying to address in this thread. Do you remember in Barnsdall, when I was talking to you about cell phones, you held your phone in front of you and I started to sweat profusely? Well it is the very same as I described in the thread that was locked. At the time I thought it was the broken air conditioner, but as I was driving home it hit me that it all come on way too suddenly and then the image of you holding your phone in front of you flashed in my mind. There is more to say, but I will just leave it at that.

2014/5/31 0:30Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Anyway, I am not mad or upset at anyone, I just want to let the spirit guide me, shouldn't we all agree on that?

2014/5/31 0:39Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Heartsong I will pray for you. Brethren we really need to stand in the gap in prayer for this precious sister. That the Lord would strengthen her and see her through this tough time and provide her with whatever she needs spiritually, emotionally and physically.

2014/5/31 0:41Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
if we are going to tell other Christians what we do, we can't or should not expect them to follow our lead, this is putting them under condemnation.

Mr Bill, I do not expect you to do anything. I must be obedient and bring forth that which the LORD has shown me to bring forth. Whether you do, or do not, do anything about it is between you and Him. I do not have the power to put you under condemnation, it is our own hearts that put us under condemnation. May the LORD bless you, and keep you, in all that you do, and I pray that His face would shine continually upon you.

2014/5/31 0:41Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
Heartsong I will pray for you.

Dear Oracio, I will take all the prayers I can get. God bless you for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

2014/5/31 0:45Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
HeartSong ..I do not have the power to put you under condemnation.

So how does my heart put me under condemnation? Don't something have to give my heart that feeling of condemnation to begin with?

2014/5/31 0:48Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

God didn’t choose us to put us into condemnation! Many people who claim to speak for God may seek to condemn us
or have us have self-condemnation, but God doesn’t do that; Paul affirms God’s unconditional love for us.

2014/5/31 0:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy