SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How To use your Cellphone effectively and Fruitfully

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 How To use your Cellphone effectively and Fruitfully

You can use it to call into brother Blaines conference call meeting tonight to pray for the global harvest and pray for persecuted saints to endure by the power of Jesus Christ.

--

Dear Saints,

God is on the move in this final hour of redemptive history. History is His Story. His Story is saving lost souls. I invite you to join me for prayer as we call out for lost souls and lift up the persecuted church.

Call time is 8pm Central time. Those in other time zones please adjust your call in times accordingly. Call number is 218.548.8367. Pass code is 261475#.

Lord willing, meet you on the wall tonight.

In Jesus,

Blaine

Sent from my Sprint phone.

2014/5/29 20:44Profile
HeartSong

Re: How To use your Cellphone effectively and Fruitfully

I did join in on the call, but as I listened to the prayers being lifted up on behalf of the persecuted, the LORD put the images of those that I know are struggling because of the cell towers that are located near their homes. And I wept.

It is hard to image that Jesus would have us to pray for some while the very devices that we are using to pray are harming others.

God bless brother Blaine for his unrelenting prayers. I pray that the LORD would provide him with some other means to minister.

2014/5/30 7:03Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Gee whiz.

2014/5/30 8:02Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Heartsong:

I have been reading more into the things that you have shared. There is much out there on this topic and perhaps still much more to be learned. Even though I am not seeing all the things the LORD had placed on your heart, I just wanted to tell you I am praying for you and your health.

Be encouraged and know GOD is in control of all of these things and we have nothing to fear.

God bless
maryjane

2014/5/30 8:30Profile
HeartSong

Re:

God bless you dear sister. You do not know how much I covet your prayers. Anytime you think of me, please pray for me. There are times when the waves (radio frequencies) get so bad that I say "Oh LORD please have someone pray for me." And He has shown me that when I ask Him for this, someone does.

We MUST not fear. Anytime we fear anyone, or anything, other than God, we become prey. Just like a rabbit becomes prey when he loses heart and turns to run.

Also, thank you for your encouragement. Here is a video that I found on YouTube that explains much in a short amount of time:

Resonance: Beings of Frequency

2014/5/30 13:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy