SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Benham Brothers Dropped by SunTrust Banks; Another Move to Silence Christians?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Benham Brothers Dropped by SunTrust Banks; Another Move to Silence Christians?

First they lost their television show. Now the Benham brothers say they are losing their business.

SunTrust Banks is cutting ties with would-be reality stars David and Jason Benham after liberal activists attacked them for their conservative views on abortion and gay marriage, The Daily Caller has learned. (UPDATE: SunTrust Reverses Decision on Benham Brothers)

In a statement provided first to TheDC on Friday, the Benham brothers confirmed that SunTrust Banks has pulled all of its listed properties with the Benham brothers’ bank-owned property business, which includes several franchisees across four states. ...

read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/16/exclusive-suntrust-cuts-business-ties-with-benham-brothers-after-conservative-views-attacked/

2014/5/17 11:46Profile
mama27

Re: Benham Brothers Dropped by SunTrust Banks; Another Move to Silence Christians?

But I also read (can't remember where) last night that like the Duck Dynasty incident, Sun Trust Banks reversed their decision b/c of uproar from conservatives....

Persecution is here....

2014/5/17 11:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Sun Trust Banks reversed their decision

Yes. I just read this also. Though this is just a step and part of persecution to put pressure financially on Christians. There will come a time when we will have to do as the saints did in the 1st century, "joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods"

Hebrews 10:34
New King James Version (NKJV)
34 for you had compassion on me[a] in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven.[b]

I watched an interview where the benham brothers shared that biblical view that they were holding their businesses with open-hands realizing this could happen to them. I believe they are giving a good testimony.

2014/5/17 12:10Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy