SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Good things happening in North Africa

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Good things happening in North Africa

I am on a email list for a hard laboring brother who is on the mission field and I find out things I could never be aware of. See below for the latest mailing.

(BEGIN)
FROM THE HEART OF MISSIONS

Greetings:

Thank you so much for your compassion towards the family of God on the mission
field. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrhnyD-LKYI&feature=youtu.be

Ministry:

As you watch the following link, you will be encouraged to see what the Lord is accomplishing with the believers in North Africa. It reveals how Jesus is visiting the inhabitants of the earth with HIS Presence. He is truly pouring out HIS Spirit in these last days.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/April/Revival-in-Land-Once-Hostile-to-Christ/

It’s been a privilege to work with some of these families! I can assure you that they are sold out for the cause of Christ in their communities. The Lord called one of the believers from Algeria into the ministry. He now pastors a church in Tunisia. This is still the year of the acceptance of the Lord. My experience is that HE has rolled up HIS sleeves and is lavishing HIS love upon us.

Encouragement:

If you’re like most of us, you were taught that an angel was posted at the East of the Garden of Eden to keep humanity out because of disobedience. However, after some research, I learned that yes, Adam and Eve were sent out to live by their own efforts and an angel was posted at the east of the garden. But notice what Genesis 3:23-24 in The Message Bible says:

“So God expelled them from the Garden of Eden and sent them to work the ground, the same dirt out of which they’d been made. He threw them out of the garden and stationed angel-cherubim and a revolving sword of fire east of it, guarding the path to the Tree-of-Life.”

The angel was posted there to protect the way back to the tree of life. This isso powerful! Did you know that when we’ve exerted all of our efforts, and we’re still left lacking, when we’ve done all we can do, but it’s just not enough, God has protected the path back to the tree of life. I find myself confessing that I need HIM now more than I needed HIM yesterday.

Thank you for praying for me as I continue to run my race in missions.

Your brother.

2014/5/13 14:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy