SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers for my mom and nephew

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayers for my mom and nephew

Hey my mom is in need of prayers. I don't know if i have told anyone, but she has a drinking problem and as of late it has only got worse. With her not working right now she has been depressed and been drinking more, and she doesnt have a car so it makes it even more depressing for her and other things too. Her name is Pat if you could pray for her it would be deeply appreciated. Also my nephew Ethan has a disease muscular dystrophy and it has only got worse, could you keep him in your daily prayers. Thank you guys.

2014/5/5 10:38
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: prayers for my mom and nephew

As I read what you said about your mum, I had picture of her in a dark prison being chained by dark evil chains to a seat. I pray in Jesus name that those chains may be broken, and she may be brought from darkness to the Light. Also may strength come into Ethan's body in Jesus name.

2014/5/5 18:25Profile

Re:

thank you brother for your prayers for them. Yes i know she is in bondage and needs to be set free.

2014/5/5 22:03
mama27

Re:

I have prayed also, John. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God to the pulling down of strongholds. He is able!

2014/5/5 22:13Profile

Re:

amen

2014/5/8 0:06

Re:

please remember ethan too if you can.

2014/5/8 0:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy