SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Praying for persecution

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Quote:

Are you aware that the OP is cut and paste from the link to another website? Brother Greg did not write this...you know what they say about ASS-U-ME :)

Yes.

2014/5/7 17:39Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Quote:

I will take your post in love and not literal in every aspect.

Of course, I know we don't really interact anymore, but I believe you know my heart brother. I mean no ill will whatsoever.

Quote:

I personally am not scared or sad for the time if we ever came to it as a family that we would be martyrs for the Lord Jesus Christ. I am sure most of us will agree in the end that we will stand our Lord in that time if we have to.

Amen

2014/5/7 17:40Profile

Re: Jimmy

Brother I went back and read your post to Greg. I seriously believe you need to apologize to him. But that must be between you and God.

There is a way to disagree with someone`s position without attacking them personally. In other words you play the ball and not the man.

Jim you have made some good points.in this thread. But your post where you challenged Greg was totally unacceptable. Your passions got the better of you. I know, bro, I have written thongs even in this forum and have had to repent of them. And I am trying to show restraint in my passion as I write.

Jim I assume you are a professional. I assume you hold a mid level management position in a bank. I can see you being a VP or a CEO. But brother you need to.mature and control your passions and think before you write. I hope you are more thoughtful in your work emails then your post here in this thread. Otherwise you probably will not have that 9 to 5 job God has blessed you with much longer.

Jim the wisdom I am offering you comes from someone who is twice your age and has walked with the Lord before your birth. Brother a wise man would heed the wisdom of older saints.

By the way it takes a big man to apologize. But brother you will gain more respect in this forum if you do.

These are just some thoughts from.an older brother who has been around the block a dew times. I live them between you and the Lord.

Blaine

2014/5/7 18:33

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy