SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Mark of the Beast question..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
flaglady

Northern New York

Mark of the Beast question..

Hello
I pray with two sisters and study the word weekly and pray for revival daily..
Last week a sister stated that if a person takes the mark of the Beast they will not go to heaven.
My question is..
If you are born again and do this and repent will u still go to heaven?? To my knowledge the message of the cross is mercy.. The sinner on the right of JESUS repented in the last moment and JESUS said He would remember Him in paradise.
If someone doesn't know about the mark of the beast will he or she go to heaven??
In Him
Frannie/Flaglady

2014/4/23 20:06Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Mark of the Beast question..

I would say if you take the mark, you've embraced a mindset and loyalty from which you will not be able to repent of. Who says God has to let you repent?

2014/4/23 21:21Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

The Demons have chosen allegiance to Satan and have accepted the mark of the beast.

I'm not sure but I don't believe it's possible until after Christ returns. Recall the angel going through the heavens
warning about the mark.

God has made it possible for you to repent until Christ comes. It's when Christ comes and the glory is seen, that opportunity to choose sets in. Do I want that or will I stay with Satan. After all he says we can gather up enough and go take the kingdom; same thing he did in heaven. There is that valley of decision.

2014/4/23 21:51Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Revelation 14:11, "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and the whoever receives the mark of his name."

2014/4/24 8:04Profile
proudpapa

"And ultimately, and we all know this, the mark of the beast will come, and you will not be able to buy or sell without it. Which means we will all come to poverty if not starvation. We need to change our mind about materilism ..." - Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) The Approaching Wave of Persecution
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17842

"What if tomorrow morning you got the daily newspaper and on the front page of the daily newspaper you saw these words written across there: "cashless society, all peoples have two months to make the transition to cashless society".
Oh, it would be presented so beautifuly , so nicely and so wonderfully and inviting to all of us:
'That its so much easer to deal with all the terrorist and all of those things, that if we just went with a cashless society, and you do not need a credit card anymore. And all you need to do is, get a little mark in your wrist in your hand and maybe one on your forehead and everything is going to be alright and you got to months to transist into this cashless society'." (to refuse that mark will be Gelassenheit) — Denny Kenaston

(Early Anabaptism) Gelassenheit—Complete Surrender
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=17838

2014/4/24 10:13Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

From what I understand and read in Revelation 13, all those not written in the Book of Life will receive that mark.

Revelation 13:7-8 (speaking of the first beast) "It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Later it chapter 13, it says (speaking of the second) "He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Then consider the scripture that Enid showed:

Revelation 14:11, "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and the whoever receives the mark of his name."

"He who endures to the end shall be saved"

2014/4/24 11:19Profile
flaglady

Northern New York

Re: mARK OF THE bEAST

Thank you all for your scriptural thoughts..

This is what I believe also.

May we have an enduring spirit.. so we can endure to the end.. Whoever endures to the end will be saved.. :::
Blessings

2014/5/7 19:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy