SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Persecution Watch Prayer Conference Call - April 20th, 2014

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Persecution Watch Prayer Conference Call - April 20th, 2014

Dear Saints,

After the communist takeover in Russia, party officials would journey to rural villages. They would expouse the virtues of communism and the workers paradise. In one such village a party official ranted on for hours about the virtues of Marxism. The village people were required to listen to his presentation. After several hours the official looked at the village priest and said "you have 5 minutes to refute me". The priest said "I need only 5 seconds". The priest raised his arms and said " My brothers and sisters the Lord has risen"! The village people people responded "Brother He has risen indeed"! It was said their cry drowned out the machine guns that were turned on the villagers.

I do not know if the above story is true. But I do know that it is true for the persecuted. To know that the Lord has risen silences the persecution of the devil against them. Brothers and sisters I invite you to join me tonight to pray to the Riaen Lamb that He will strengthen His martyred church. Call details are below.

Time of call is.......
9 p.m. Eastern
8 p.m. Central
7 p.m. Mountain
6 p.m. Pacific

Call number and pass code are.......
218.548.8367.......261475#

Lord willing, meet you on the wall tonight for prayer.

For Him Who Has Risen,

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch
Eph. 6:18

2014/4/20 15:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy