SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

by just-in on 2014/4/18 9:36:52

Yes, I know, MaryJane, but I can't help but think about it when I watch "The Hiding Place".

The Bible says in Galatians that there is "no such law", when it comes to the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

What are the implications of that?

If you speed are you breaking God's law? If you don't wear a seatbelt (like David Wilkerson) are you breaking God's law? If you hide Jews and deceive the Germans about it, did you sin?

Does thinking about it give you peace in the LORD JESUS? Does it further your walk in HIM or help bring about HIS KINGDOM? I ask Justin because for me it causes fear, panic, and worry. I find when I give into "imagining what if's" I take my eyes off of KING JESUS and put them on the circumstance instead. I realized some time ago this is not what GOD wants for me so I leave the "what if's" to HIM. I place my faith in JESUS and trust that when the storms come(and I know they will) HE will be there. HE will in that moment give me wisdom and words and understanding. HE did for Stephen, and Peter, and Paul. I trust HE will for me as well.

As for the last questions you asked, I can only respond by saying GOD knows the heart of those who have already passed and I do not. It is not my place to make judgments and really it does nothing to bring about HIS KINGDOM in doing so...

Just my thoughts. Thank you for sharing yours.

God bless
mj

2014/4/18 12:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy