SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mozilla Firefox CEO forced to resign for supporting marriage between man and woman in 2008

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Mozilla Firefox CEO forced to resign for supporting marriage between man and woman in 2008

http://washingtonexaminer.com/mozilla-ceo-brendan-eich-forced-to-resign-for-supporting-traditional-marriage-laws/article/2546770

Greetings

I can not believe that such a small minority of people have so much power and say in this country that they can destroy someones life simply because they do not agree with them. I see this as a continuing sign of the times we now live in. The talk of freedom and choice only falls to those few who believe as the world does. The rhetoric and hate against Christians and those who support morality seems to be intensifying daily.

God bless
mj

2014/4/4 9:53Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Mozilla Firefox CEO forced to resign for supporting marriage between man and woma

It is rather amazing. The guy didn't even say anything about the issue. They just found his name on a charitable donors list. It only shows you, there are powerful "militant" minded people out there who are actively looking to use brute political force to actively destroy people as a demonstration of their muscle.

But remember, we wrestle not against flesh and blood...

Though I must say, flesh and blood sometimes seems very powerful :-(

2014/4/4 10:20Profile
MaryJane

Re:

What was really shocking was how this mans freedom to vote, support a ballot question back in 2008 was used against him. The demand from the Gay community was that he renounce his contribution and that he sign a statement agree with the right to equality marriage. I still even as I write this am shocked that something like this can happen to someone. I shouldn't be I know but I am, that a company would cave in and that so few would wield so much power is frightening really. What comes next, if a person votes for an opposing candidate do they have to worry they will be fired or imprisoned? I have read rhetoric coming from this community of their desire to imprison and re-educate people until they agree with them. I always thought this was a fringe part or extreme but now I am not so sure.

Of course you are right we do not wrestle with flesh and blood and our faith is in HIM who will carries us through.

God bless
mj

2014/4/4 10:52Profile

Re:

Tis merely the birth pangs sister. It is truly meaningful to stand for something when there is a cost associated with that stand. All genuine Christians everywhere will get to make these kinds of stands very soon and be able to count the cost. The promises are made to those who overcome.............bro Frank

2014/4/4 13:07
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Mozilla Firefox CEO forced to resign for supporting marriage between man and woma

Quote:
I can not believe that such a small minority of people have so much power

That's because the small minority is underwritten by a legion.

2014/4/4 14:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy