SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A rapid Russian build-up of tanks and troops

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
a-servant

A rapid Russian build-up of tanks and troops

On brink of ‘biggest war since 1945’

A senior military academic is warning Europe is staring down the barrel of its biggest war since 1945. And it could start in days, as Russian forces mass on the border with Ukraine — apparently poised to invade.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/a-rapid-russian-buildup-of-tanks-and-troops-with-tough-talk-from-president-vladimir-putin-raises-fears-war-with-ukraine-could-be-imminent/story-fni0xs61-1226867240935

---

we always talk about America, however the UK also was included in a vision given to Henry Gruver, one of the very few prophetic people i can relate to. His vision was about a huge russian military leader standing over Trafalgar Square in London and the people there mocked him with "you cannot touch us, you have no power here" until the russian commander suddenly and unexpectedly gave orders to attack.

Other EU prophets of the 1900's also include a russian 'walkthrough' through Germany in order to reach France.

And we know, it will not stay local, it will crossover to evey place, especially the USA.

Let's pray we will escape, and also that it may not happen this year.

2014/3/28 22:30Profile

Re: A rapid Russian build-up of tanks and troops

May I first point out that the vision that Henry Gruver had could have been from any one, ie it is not in the Bible and we shouldn't go beyond what is written please.
Yes it could get very very ugly in this world but many older preachers warned us long time ago about the spiritual decline and the consequences.
I have visited the Ukraine and met Christians there. Let's pray for them, that the Lord will give them the strength to remain firm in their faith so that they can be a good testimony. May the Lord keep them and watch over them.
And for us let's not be like the five foolish virgins, but let's be wise in this difficult times that are ahead of us.
Maranatha, Your Kingdom come!

2014/3/29 0:37
a-servant

Re:

"May I first point out that the vision that Henry Gruver had could have been from any one, ie it is not in the Bible and we shouldn't go beyond what is written please."

well first of all, we are here in the news section, the news article is the actual news, my comment is just complimentary. Secondly, that part of the vision as described is only a small part of Henry Gruvers vision, which is mostly about the 'russian invasion' of America.

If you think thats not in the Bible, its because you do not know where to look. It spans over several prophets and comes to its conclusion in the book of Revelation.

2014/3/29 4:52Profile

Re:

Brothers please let the peace ofJesus rule in your hearts. The Ukraian Russian situation is very serious and requires our prayers. Particularly as there are brothers and sisters in both the Ukraine and Russia who may be looking at another wave of Soviet style persecution. Let us jeep them in our prayers.

Blaine

2014/3/29 7:11
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
brothers and sisters in both the Ukraine and Russia who may be looking at another wave of Soviet style persecution.

Yes dear brother that is the right perspective. Jesus our Lord said there would be wars and rumours of wars, during each of these the enemy takes that liberty to persecute the little flock of God. Let us consider our brethren in prayer that they would also find ways to share the Good News of the Gospel during this time of instability.

2014/3/29 7:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy