SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Franklin Graham: Some Administration Officials Are ‘Anti-Christ’

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Franklin Graham: Some Administration Officials Are ‘Anti-Christ’

Some of the people working in the Obama administration and in the White House are trying to “completely secularize our military” and are “hostile to Christians,” to the point that they “are anti-Christ in what they say and in what they do,” said Christian evangelist Franklin Graham, the son of world-renowned preacher Rev. Billy Graham.'

Franklin Graham made his comments during a Mar. 24 interview with Tony Perkins, the president of the Family Research Council, which published an updated report on religious persecution in the U.S. armed forces this month.

During the interview on Washington Watch Weekly, Perkins asked Graham, “I would have to believe you’re also tracking, in fact I know you’re tracking because you were a part of it – when you were scheduled to speak at the Pentagon a few years ago they disinvited you – are you concerned about this intense religious hostility that we see manifesting ...

read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/franklin-graham-some-administration-officials-are-anti-christ#sthash.4u5ziG1t.dpuf

2014/3/28 12:08Profile
proudpapa

Re: Franklin Graham: Some Administration Officials Are ‘Anti-Christ’

RE: ///“completely secularize our military”///

I feel that this might be more of a statigical move than we might realize,
As it has stood in the past, Evengelicals have served as a conscience within the US military : in that many of them including high ups would not turn on there own people as what we see happen in other places.

2014/3/28 12:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

we are closer to this then I think anyone realizes.

2014/3/28 13:15Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///we are closer to this then I think anyone realizes.///

I feel so too.

2014/3/28 23:56Profile

Re:

Only "some" people? I think that is being generous.

2014/3/29 1:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy